Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
***Week 5 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Cardinals***
Smith made a smart play on the Boyd catch.

While it was clear the ground caused the loose ball and would remain so on replay if the screwed up the ruling on the field, Smith blocked the defender going after the ball to allow it to roll OB, rather than diving for the ball and giving the defender an opportunity to fight for the recovery.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(10-08-2023, 06:15 PM)Nately120 Wrote: I think we get a TD here and go right back to thinking about winning the division again.

I would think so if we're 1 game back, it's what we need. Season on da line 
Reply/Quote
(10-08-2023, 06:12 PM)casear2727 Wrote: When was the last time you didn't make a troll post?  Never?

You have posters openly stating that Burrow is going to throw a pick this drive. I openly question it, but i'm the troll?
Reply/Quote
(10-08-2023, 06:10 PM)NotBigzo Wrote: When was the last time Burrow threw a pick, really? Last week?

He did throw one last week but overall this year he's been secure with the ball this year.
Reply/Quote
(10-08-2023, 06:14 PM)Housh Wrote: I feel Irv this drive for some reason

Irv is gonna get open somehow

He totally ignored Irv on that scramble...  I hope Irv finds his groove.  If not Hudson needs more snaps.

Reply/Quote
(10-08-2023, 06:16 PM)reuben.ahmed Wrote: I would think so if we're 1 game back, it's what we need. Season on da line 

Pffft, if we lose this we can still think about going in as a 7th seed and getting hot
Reply/Quote
(10-08-2023, 06:07 PM)M.W. Wrote: Can I make a drink before the Cardinals are back on offense?

Just drink. Waiting just brings grief. I decided my entertainment venue for the day is installing insulation..
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
(10-08-2023, 06:15 PM)Nately120 Wrote: I think we get a TD here and go right back to thinking about winning the division again.

That would be nice, as it sets up the double score possibility!
Reply/Quote
The weird thing is we are dominating TOP and most other stats but its explosive plays again (one passing one running) that have this 14-12 AZ instead of 10-0 Bengals going in for more.
Reply/Quote
Bengals are obviously a cut above the Cardinals. Not worried about this game.
Reply/Quote
(10-08-2023, 06:16 PM)reuben.ahmed Wrote: is it due to the drink you got

It is because I am almost out of vodka
Reply/Quote
(10-08-2023, 06:17 PM)NotBigzo Wrote: You have posters openly stating that Burrow is going to throw a pick this drive. I openly question it, but i'm the troll?

You've been a troll since Day 1.  Most of us know it.  

You dont know the players, you dont know the history, enjoy your trolling.

Reply/Quote
Nice running
Reply/Quote
mixon running some lanes
Reply/Quote
They will bring the house next 2 plays
Reply/Quote
(10-08-2023, 06:16 PM)jfkbengals Wrote: Smith made a smart play on the Boyd catch.

While it was clear the ground caused the loose ball and would remain so on replay if the screwed up the ruling on the field, Smith blocked the defender going after the ball to allow it to roll OB, rather than diving for the ball and giving the defender an opportunity to fight for the recovery.

It was a good play by Smith…it’s also the first block he’s made all season
Reply/Quote
Mixon is one of those backs who needs carries to get into a groove. He looks like he is starting to (hopefully) get in a groove.
Reply/Quote
(10-08-2023, 06:17 PM)Joelist Wrote: The weird thing is we are dominating TOP and most other stats but its explosive plays again (one passing one running) that have this 14-12 AZ instead of 10-0 Bengals going in for more.

Defense just isn’t the same without Bell and Bates
-Housh
Reply/Quote
(10-08-2023, 06:19 PM)reuben.ahmed Wrote: mixon running some lanes

Looks good
Reply/Quote
(10-08-2023, 06:14 PM)Housh Wrote: I feel Irv this drive for some reason

Irv is gonna get open somehow

What do you mean, you "feel" himShocked
Reply/Quote