Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
***Wk 16 GameDay Thread...Bengals @ Broncos***
Well...we get a shot.
Reply/Quote
Well, now it's TD or lose as our D is unable to stop a below average offense.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
I have to be up in 5 hours for work. They better freakin win this game
Reply/Quote
We need a TD, you can't tell me Adam Jones can't perform better at 50% than Tate right now.
[Image: 43325991030_4d39723a8f.jpg]
Reply/Quote
Well at least we have our chance. Let's see the brilliance of Hugh now....ughhhhhh
Reply/Quote
If nuge has a chance to tie this, he better not **** up.
Reply/Quote
Let's go O. Take your time as move it
Reply/Quote
I lied... Cmon AJ to aj
Reply/Quote
(12-29-2015, 01:43 AM)masonbengals fan Wrote: Why do Bengals fans use that term. Yea, I called you on it. Shocked

What term?  Bungles?  I use it when it is appropriate and if we lose this one, it will pretty much be appropriate.  More so for the coaches, but still.
[Image: PApinhead-Sig-1_2.png]

Sig compliments of ExtraRadiohead
Reply/Quote
Time for 4 runs that only get 9 yards and turnover on downs... HUEBALL TIME!
Reply/Quote
Ok Bengals here is your chance to shake the stigma of Prime Time chokers. Need at least three to make it happen.
Reply/Quote
AJ has played pretty good, and I hope he can muster up a win here. With Dalton, we won this in regulation by two scores.
Reply/Quote
4 down territory, both AJ's got this...
Reply/Quote
Our offensive line needs to step it up here in OT.

Lets play smart football, take what the Broncos defense gives us. Don't force anything.
[Image: 1jKEzj4.png]
Formerly known as Judge on the Bengals.com message board.
Reply/Quote
(12-29-2015, 01:44 AM)reuben.ahmed Wrote: Effing punishing hit. The Defense needs to level up to Nelson's play, damn scrubs out there.

It's not easy playing at that elevation in those temperatures.....They got helped out big time in the first half because the offense held the ball 21 out of 30 minutes. 
Reply/Quote
We need a big return here
Reply/Quote
(12-29-2015, 01:43 AM)masonbengals fan Wrote: Why do Bengals fans use that term. Yea, I called you on it. Shocked

They need to earn the Bengal name. And that by winning and never losing on the national stage.
Reply/Quote
Who Dey
Reply/Quote
(12-29-2015, 01:46 AM)Joelist Wrote: Well, now it's TD or lose as our D is unable to stop a below average offense.

Can't blame them. They have been on the field all of the half.
Reply/Quote

Because we've followed this team for decades under Mike Brown and Marvin Lewis and the nickname is well deserved
Reply/Quote