Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
***Week 11 GameDay Thread - (TNF) Bengals @ Ravens***
Damn Chase you gotta catch that and keep the offense on the field. Can't waste opportunities playing against Lamarr
Reply/Quote
(11-16-2023, 10:46 PM)chrisball96 Wrote: Just chucked Jonah aside like a rag doll. I don’t care if it’s 3rd and 10 you still have to be able to give your QB something there.

Jonah had his worst week last Sunday. I was hoping it wouldn’t carry over
Reply/Quote
Poor throw by burrow there to chase. Gotta hit those and capitalize on the opportunities we get.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Jonah and Cordell = CFL material
Reply/Quote
(11-16-2023, 10:46 PM)chrisball96 Wrote: Just chucked Jonah aside like a rag doll. I don’t care if it’s 3rd and 10 you still have to be able to give your QB something there.

I was told that most of the O-line is actually pretty good.  Hilarious
Like a teenage girl driving a Ferrari. 
Reply/Quote
Offense in high gear:

1st down: telegraph run to the tight with 2 TEs on that side..No gain.

2nd: Burrow throws slightly behind Chase, and he cannot reel in a catch that was harder than it needed to be.

3rd: Pressure up the middle & wide. Sack.

4th: Terrible punt.
Reply/Quote
Lac’s offense is really humming
Reply/Quote
(11-16-2023, 10:44 PM)TheLeonardLeap Wrote: Two timeouts because they can't get lined up on offense.
12 men on the field on defense.

Jesus Christ.

Right

Somebody post the Benny Hill theme music
Reply/Quote
(11-16-2023, 10:47 PM)Bengalstripes9 Wrote: Poor throw by burrow there to chase. Gotta hit those and capitalize on the opportunities we get.

What? That was a good throw. Chase just dropped it
Reply/Quote
Considering how often they play these guys Callahan and Taylor should be able to gameplan based on their tendencies. We did that to SF who we see less often but here our schemes are dumb as a rock.
Reply/Quote
So I was out at a family birthday dinner and watched the up until a few minutes ago on my phone.

Is this thread REALLY already 15 pages long?!??!? Guessing no one took their meds today...
Reply/Quote
They only open the offense up, if they are out of the game, playing catch-up. It’s like they are afraid to a mistake, while they’re still in the game. That’s no way to play football in the NFL
Reply/Quote
(11-16-2023, 10:47 PM)Bengalstripes9 Wrote: Poor throw by burrow there to chase. Gotta hit those and capitalize on the opportunities we get.

A ball that hits the WR in both hands and his stomach isn't a bad throw. That was a bad drop by Chase and he would tell you that 1000% of the time. 
Reply/Quote
(11-16-2023, 10:48 PM)Brownshoe Wrote: What? That was a good throw. Chase just dropped it

If it’s front of him he can run after the catch. It was behind him and allowed the defender a chance to rip it out.
Reply/Quote
That incompletion was all Burrows fault. Too far behind so it let the DB get his a in there.
Just draft and sign linemen this off season. Everything else can wait at this point. Get the best line you can. I don’t care about WRs, defensive players or anything else. Beefing up that O line is the only objective.
Reply/Quote
Battle with great pursuit and balance
Reply/Quote
(11-16-2023, 10:48 PM)Brownshoe Wrote: What? That was a good throw. Chase just dropped it

It was not. It was thrown behind Chase towards the defender. Chase still needs to catch that, but it was an easy throw thrown poorly.

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
Reply/Quote
Battle follows up with another good tackle
Reply/Quote
That pass to Chase was well defended. He tried to haul it in but the CB's arm was in the way. Ball could have been placed a little in front of Chase.
Reply/Quote
battle can tackle why is scott ever in the game
Reply/Quote