Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
***Week 11 GameDay Thread - (TNF) Bengals @ Ravens***
(11-16-2023, 11:18 PM)Destro Wrote: Taylor: "Yeah, we are going to have to stop that."

Seriously, if Burrow is having an issue, we really should lean on the run game. Volson apparently can only fall forward and Mixon plays much better with hate in his heart. 

This made me laugh... And it's true!!!
"Knowledge is preferable to ignorance. Better by far to embrace the hard truth than a reassuring fable. "
---CARL SAGAN
Reply/Quote
Well that’s likely the game potentially the season for burrow.
Reply/Quote
Mixon iskilling them running the ball.

We only need Browning to throw the odd ball we can still win this somehow.
Reply/Quote
Well, good season everyone. Should've got a good backup when we had a chance
"Our offensive line is going to surprise a lot of people" - Mike Brown (7-26-21)
Reply/Quote
(11-16-2023, 11:22 PM)TheLeonardLeap Wrote: I love that we are not losing, but that was a iffy call to bring back a TD on. We would be FURIOUS if that was a Bengals TD called back on that.

I thought it was legit. Grabbed his jersey and kept him from turning.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
This is why you need a ready to play backup QB. People get hurt
Reply/Quote
Whelp. At least I won't lose any sleep today.

Hope for the best, but not a good look.
Reply/Quote
Some dumbass with a drone in the stadium..Maybe it'll give Joe just enough time to get right..
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
Man this season is ****** up so far.
Reply/Quote
Glove was something and some dismissed it. Injuries and the truth do not blend well with this team.
Like a teenage girl driving a Ferrari. 
Reply/Quote
Football grim reaper just loves this division.
Reply/Quote
Burrows done for a while I’d say, great QB but can’t escape injuries. No hopes for Browning. Gonna have to hope they don’t stack the box.
Reply/Quote
Bye bye playoff chances
The Bengals are a snake bitten organization plain and simple
Reply/Quote
Devastating not going to lie. But still I think all the die hard fans here will still stick with this one no matter what happens. It’s why I love it here. We may complain but there’s no finer group of folks I’d rather watch a game and comment on than right here. Who Dey no matter what.
"I'm not going to accept losing"

-- Joe Burrow
Reply/Quote
(11-16-2023, 11:23 PM)michaelsean Wrote: There goes Mixon’s game. They are going to put 12 or 13 in the box.

Good.  That's a free 5 yards every snap.
Reply/Quote
Lamar gets hurt they run out Huntley. We get Browning.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
(11-16-2023, 11:23 PM)michaelsean Wrote: There goes Mixon’s game. They are going to put 12 or 13 in the box.

Browning still a NFL QB now. It wont be THAT easy lol

I actually think Jake will try more deep passes because he really doesnt have much talent so hell probably hunt deep passes slightly more

Hopefully this throws Baltimore off and allows us to sneak a 10 point lead and atp itll just be keep away
-Housh
Reply/Quote
(11-16-2023, 11:24 PM)grampahol Wrote: Some dumbass with a drone in the stadium..Maybe it'll give Joe just enough time to get right..

I very much doubt Joe will be back for this game
Reply/Quote
https://twitter.com/pauldehnerjr/status/1725338835146494362

I wont post pic in twitter link above, but Joe's pinky is .. Just have to have to see it.
“Don't give up. Don't ever give up.” - Jimmy V

Reply/Quote
Browning about to “Nick Foles” the Bengals to a Lombardi!!
Reply/Quote