Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
***Week 11 GameDay Thread - (TNF) Bengals @ Ravens***
This season is over
Reply/Quote
(11-16-2023, 11:55 PM)swilson3828 Wrote: How can a "professional" defensive backfield be SOOOOOO bad??? Damn

Especially considering the amount of high draft picks and FA $ they wasted on all of them.
Reply/Quote
(11-16-2023, 11:56 PM)BengalsLUFC Wrote: 3am here up at 8.

Watching refs ***** screw us Burrow being questionable should really go to bed.

I still think there is a win here for us some way somehow.

Gotta be believing Burrow is coming back in then? There is no way Jake Browning leads an 11 point comeback in Baltimore lol. We just gotta hope Burrow can play again soon.
Reply/Quote
It's the exact stuff pretty much that they've done all season. Poor tackling, Blowing contain and terrible coverage. Add in the refs and Burrow's injury and here we are.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Iv honestly felt like we didn’t have a chance

Refs made sure to give them 6 so there wouldn’t be any surprises

NFL is scripted crowd gonna be on this

If Burrow was healthy it’s a great story win or lose but the NFL can’t have Lamar Jackson lose to the Burrow-less Bengals
-Housh
Reply/Quote
Ossai has been a huge disappointment.
Reply/Quote
(11-16-2023, 11:57 PM)Millhouse Wrote: Our only threat at receiver has 1 catch for 10 yards. I don't get it...

Isn’t he always open?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Reply/Quote
(11-16-2023, 11:56 PM)BengalsLUFC Wrote: 3am here up at 8.

Watching refs ***** screw us Burrow being questionable should really go to bed.

I still think there is a win here for us some way somehow.

Yeah it's not worth staying up for. Chances of winning at this point are about as much Man United winning the Prem.
“Don't give up. Don't ever give up.” - Jimmy V

Reply/Quote
(11-16-2023, 11:57 PM)Clark W Griswold Wrote: Especially considering the amount of high draft picks and FA $ they wasted on all of them.

Our DBs have locked them down multiple times. When you get infinite do overs like the Ravens have this game eventually they'll make some plays.
Reply/Quote
(11-16-2023, 11:58 PM)THE PISTONS Wrote: Ossai has been a huge disappointment.

The whole team has been

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Reply/Quote
Burrow will return and Bengals will win watch
Reply/Quote
I'm a sad panda
Reply/Quote
(11-16-2023, 11:55 PM)swilson3828 Wrote: How can a "professional" defensive backfield be SOOOOOO bad???  Damn

The CBs held for over 3 seconds. The DL has to do something on obvious passing downs but we just have 0 rush outside of Hendrickson. 
Reply/Quote
Non contact PI call
Reply/Quote
Losing Burrow is bad enough, but losing him still having to play the Squealers twice?? Damn
Reply/Quote
Burrow just gets hurt alot. Without a real OL and Coach, this is going to keep happening.
Probably just not in the cards for us. It's always going to be something.
"Our offensive line is going to surprise a lot of people" - Mike Brown (7-26-21)
Reply/Quote
Trey needs to go in that duffel bag for Burrow.
Like a teenage girl driving a Ferrari. 
Reply/Quote
Whyd we go away from the Chase RPO game.

Havent done it since Arizona
-Housh
Reply/Quote
Stop worrying everyone, it's only halftime. Was it over when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor?

Reply/Quote
I was expecting us to lose this game and it possibly get ugly. But I really didn't see this coming. I thought the Burrow hand brace was overblown. Apparently not. He looked to be feeling positive coming out of the locker room before they turned him around. Can't really see how he would come back but I guess I'll hope until he doesn't at the start of the 3rd.
Reply/Quote