Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
***Week 11 GameDay Thread - (TNF) Bengals @ Ravens***
(11-17-2023, 12:07 AM)Clark W Griswold Wrote: Don’t forget the benefit of a last place schedule!

Is that now 3 last place teams? 6 division games, 8 against other divisions then 3 last place teams?
Reply/Quote
(11-17-2023, 12:04 AM)JumboTron Wrote: If it was a previous head injury? Absolutely.

A wrist?  Not likely.

Quick google and the injury thing is something they have hit teams on before, not just concussions. Conspiracy says a lot has to do with gambling. Vaguely remember that Belichick put every little tiny thing on reports out of spite.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/sports/nfl/2020/01/09/nfl-looks-into-whether-bills-violated-injury-reporting-rules/40967451/
Like a teenage girl driving a Ferrari. 
Reply/Quote
(11-17-2023, 12:05 AM)casear2727 Wrote: [Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR2Qf_COrEBl3X3_kcX9wX...Q&usqp=CAU]

Swap that Jack out with some Buffalo Trace...we could all use it...

[Image: tumblr_n5494u8n611qz5q5lo1_400.gif]
Reply/Quote
I think the Bengals did the right thing by not getting trying to upgrade the backup QB. Winging it with Browning will win this game tonight. Trust
“Don't give up. Don't ever give up.” - Jimmy V

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(11-17-2023, 12:03 AM)THE PISTONS Wrote: Burrows contract hits soon...so we probably lose Reader, Tee and some others.

Bengals can win without Higgins. Plenty of young talent behind him.
I’m hopeful we can re-sign Reader.

I think the last two years were our best opportunities to go all the way but the injuries to the oline last year and then burrow and Tee going down on top of losing our vet safeties doomed us this year.

We can still be a playoff team minus Tee Higgins. Just need a balanced attack. Defense will need to mature going into next year though. I like our young secondary players and think they will be a lot better next year.
Reply/Quote
And to think folks were excited to play Ravens backups. They’ll learn.

Quote:"Success doesn’t mean every single move they make is good" ~ Anonymous 
"Let not the dumb have to educate" ~ jj22
Reply/Quote
Okay no Burrow. Gonna be an ugly game from here on out.
Reply/Quote
(11-17-2023, 12:02 AM)casear2727 Wrote: Your take on jokes are about as bad as your ones about football.

Ooooooooooh……nice attack on me. Stay classy cesear2727

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Reply/Quote
Give the ball to Mixon; pound the rock and move the chains.
Reply/Quote
If Burrow can play next Sunday the Bengals can afford maybe one more loss, if he’s out it’s over.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
Lets just have fun and root for Jake.

Reply/Quote
(11-17-2023, 12:09 AM)casear2727 Wrote: Why is the level of stupidity higher than usual?   We have ignorant "fans" making false statements regarding FACTS that most 15 year olds know and when corrected you say this?

I was very clear that "they many not be very good", but they are speedy.    

My point is they can’t play man coverage, ever
Reply/Quote
Zac "we're in good shape" Mellow 

[Image: april-fools-joke.gif]
Reply/Quote
(11-17-2023, 12:10 AM)Bronxbengal Wrote: Ooooooooooh……nice attack on me.  Stay classy cesear2727

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Stay unballknowing Bronx.  

Reply/Quote
Mixon will have 150 yards and it will mean nothing.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
Mixon shows up for PT games.

Reply/Quote
I feel like rush being the first play for the Bengals in the 2nd half was about a -15000 bet. Lol

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
Reply/Quote
We got to hope Browning doesn’t go down. Boyd will have to QB.

Quote:"Success doesn’t mean every single move they make is good" ~ Anonymous 
"Let not the dumb have to educate" ~ jj22
Reply/Quote
Run game doing good tonight tho
“Don't give up. Don't ever give up.” - Jimmy V

Reply/Quote
(11-17-2023, 12:10 AM)michaelsean Wrote: If Burrow can play next Sunday the Bengals can afford maybe one more loss, if he’s out it’s over.

Same as before the game, we can afford to lose this one if we run most of the rest of the slate. We'll need Burrow for that to have a hope. Season rides on that, the 2nd half of this one can do whatever it wants as far as I care. We aren't going to win down 11, playing our backup lol.
Reply/Quote