Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
***Week 11 GameDay Thread - (TNF) Bengals @ Ravens***
They are gonna come after Browning on every passing down. Time for some screens on those downs.
"I'm not going to accept losing"

-- Joe Burrow
Reply/Quote
Why browning going deep more often than burrow
Reply/Quote
"(Taylor) He's had enough of this officiating".

He needs to go apeshit and get ejected. THAT would leave the league having to admit that they are completely screwing the officiating when they are repeatedly asked about it.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Jake isn't looking horrible out there.

Reply/Quote
(11-17-2023, 12:16 AM)michaelsean Wrote: Refs are ruining games all over the league and the league just whistles and keeps walking.

It's like the WWE at times.
“Don't give up. Don't ever give up.” - Jimmy V

Reply/Quote
Surprised they called that PI
Reply/Quote
(11-17-2023, 12:11 AM)Timanky12 Wrote: My point is they can’t play man coverage, ever

That wasnt the reason for my initial comment tho.  I get it as much as you do that they are not playing well.

Reply/Quote
That was PI too. Got there early
Reply/Quote
Jake moved the ball. Game not over yet.
Reply/Quote
4 down territory...nothing else to lose...
Reply/Quote
What happened to Burrow I just got in
Reply/Quote
Why did Al say they are going to call it incomplete like that? It wasn’t close or something
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
He was on him like Superman’s cape and no penalty
Reply/Quote
Back in it boys.......

Reply/Quote
I like Browning but we did Chase have no targets on that drive with a backup QB?
-Housh
Reply/Quote
(11-17-2023, 12:19 AM)CarolinaBengalFanGuy Wrote: What happened to Burrow I just got in

Something with his throwing hand
Reply/Quote
Nice drive at least. Maybe get a big play from D here?
“Don't give up. Don't ever give up.” - Jimmy V

Reply/Quote
If you’re going to call those bogus ravens PI you better throw the freaking ones on Jackson and Irwin inside the 5. I’m fine with refs swallowing their whistles if it’s freaking even
Reply/Quote
Barely got the ball off for the FG. Why are our guys so slow to get the snap off today?

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
Reply/Quote
The defense absolutely has to help Browning and the offense here. Couldn’t ask for a better time for a turnover or just a 3 and out.
"I'm not going to accept losing"

-- Joe Burrow
Reply/Quote