Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
***Week 11 GameDay Thread - (TNF) Bengals @ Ravens***
That should've been the time to run on 3rd and 5 and see what you get and think about going on 4th. I still just don't get why we refuse to run any other RB.
Reply/Quote
I mean they are in this game, but not really
Reply/Quote
(11-17-2023, 12:19 AM)Housh Wrote: I like Browning but we did Chase have no targets on that drive with a backup QB?

Browning more comfortable with the backups. 
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Quote:"Success doesn’t mean every single move they make is good" ~ Anonymous 
"Let not the dumb have to educate" ~ jj22
Reply/Quote
We need turnovers to win this game and a lot of help from the refs
Reply/Quote
Show them we are bigger than just Burrow!
Reply/Quote
No way we win this game, The refs will make sure of that, This is insanity!
Reply/Quote
(11-17-2023, 12:19 AM)CarolinaBengalFanGuy Wrote: What happened to Burrow I just got in
Another non contact injury.  Wrist or hand
Reply/Quote
Why is it taking so long to get the play in!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Reply/Quote
(11-17-2023, 12:19 AM)CarolinaBengalFanGuy Wrote: What happened to Burrow I just got in

Out for game, on sideline tho. His hand or wrist. Don't know more than that at moment.
“Don't give up. Don't ever give up.” - Jimmy V

Reply/Quote
(11-17-2023, 12:19 AM)Timanky12 Wrote: He was on him like Superman’s cape and no penalty

There is no consistency from these refs at all. They missed a PI earlier then called one then called a really iffy delay of game then missed this PI. Overall they are favoring the Rats but it is also just inconsistent - no way to tell when they will flag something. 
Reply/Quote
Totally fine with Browning that series.
Reply/Quote
(11-17-2023, 12:18 AM)jfkbengals Wrote: That was PI too. Got there early

Exact same contact they called DPI on Dax Hill. There was clear DPI on 3 plays that drive and they called it once.

Doesn’t matter, no Burrow this team won’t win another game. The coaching staff is too inept. Mike Brown has ruined another franchise QB.
Reply/Quote
(11-17-2023, 12:18 AM)jfkbengals Wrote: "(Taylor) He's had enough of this officiating".

He needs to go apeshit and get ejected.  THAT would leave the league having to admit that they are completely screwing the officiating when they are repeatedly asked about it.

What's the fine for complaining about the refs in the media? I would actually put money in a gofundme if he went off. I forgive a bunch but this is garbage. National "TV" at that. Think they would have the best of the best. These guys seem like they want TV time.
Like a teenage girl driving a Ferrari. 
Reply/Quote
(11-17-2023, 12:19 AM)Housh Wrote: I like Browning but we did Chase have no targets on that drive with a backup QB?

Seriously?   Ravens probably have 3 guys on Chase right now, even while on the bench.

Reply/Quote
That was more of a PI on Irwin than any that have been called on us tonight.

It’s ***** rigged.
Reply/Quote
(11-17-2023, 12:20 AM)jj22 Wrote: Browning more comfortable with the backups. 

I would take my chances on a bomb to chase it’s apparent browning can at least get a PI call!
Reply/Quote
(11-17-2023, 12:20 AM)swilson3828 Wrote: Another non contact injury.  Wrist or hand

Wrist. Who knows if it will cause him to miss multiple games.
Reply/Quote
Browning moving like an average qb in his drops and scrambles makes Burrow look like an 80 year old out there.
Reply/Quote
(11-17-2023, 12:20 AM)swilson3828 Wrote: Another non contact injury.  Wrist or hand

He got mashed on the play before though..
Reply/Quote
(11-17-2023, 12:20 AM)M.W. Wrote: No way we win this game,  The refs will make sure of that,  This is insanity!

We need the defense to get off the field without yielding points. It's that simple. 
Reply/Quote