Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
***Week 11 GameDay Thread - (TNF) Bengals @ Ravens***
(11-17-2023, 12:29 AM)Clark W Griswold Wrote: Wow I guess Hubbard is the key. He misses two games and the entire defense goes to crap!

Like Tee Higgins on offense.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
All we asked was for them to come out and play sound defense; too much to ask apparently. There are real reasons they've hovered in the bottom tier of the league team defense this season and so far they are still doing them.
Reply/Quote
(11-17-2023, 12:28 AM)casear2727 Wrote: Paying Bates that much money would have been STUPID with a 1st rder on the bench.  This is the NFL, players become good and leave, especially at low value positions. 

Yeah you’re gonna lose good players. Thought they could have kept Bell for what he signed for.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
(11-17-2023, 12:28 AM)casear2727 Wrote: Paying Bates that much money would have been STUPID with a 1st rder on the bench.  This is the NFL, players become good and leave, especially at low value positions. 

Of course Cesar, You are the expert but this secondary was a hello lot better with him. You want to argue with me about that

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Reply/Quote
We get a mini bye this week, hopefully we get healthy.

Reply/Quote
Browning has played much better than I thought he would, hope that continues.
Reply/Quote
(11-17-2023, 12:30 AM)casear2727 Wrote: We get a mini bye this week, hopefully we get healthy.

What does that even matter at this point?
Reply/Quote
Jake Browning will have to take a shot on this possession. We’re going to need seven, not three.
Reply/Quote
Lamar dont look right either Picket might be last man standing
Reply/Quote
(11-17-2023, 12:30 AM)Bronxbengal Wrote: Of course Cesar, You are the expert but this secondary was a hello lot better with him.  You want to argue with me about that

Bates gave up BOTH TDs in the AFCCG, he was NEVER a great tackler.  He had one great year.  For the money he wanted it would be STUPID to pay a safety that much.  I'd say we miss Bell as much or more.

Reply/Quote
(11-17-2023, 12:29 AM)Clark W Griswold Wrote: Wow I guess Hubbard is the key. He misses two games and the entire defense goes to crap!

Defense rankings wasn’t that great even before Hubbard went out. We are 3rd from the bottom in yards allowed per game. And it’s only going up after this game
Reply/Quote
(11-17-2023, 12:32 AM)casear2727 Wrote: Bates gave up BOTH TDs in the AFCCG, he was NEVER a great tackler.  He had one great year.  For the money he wanted it would be STUPID to pay a safety that much.  I'd say we miss Bell as much or more.

Sure whatever

Reply/Quote
(11-17-2023, 12:31 AM)Fan_in_Kettering Wrote: Jake Browning will have to take a shot on this possession.  We’re going to need seven, not three.

Oh without a doubt
Reply/Quote
Who would have thought before the season the Texans would be in the playoffs, but not us. Ffs
Reply/Quote
Lamar needs to throw one of his bonehead picks to swing the game.
Reply/Quote
(11-17-2023, 12:30 AM)casear2727 Wrote: We get a mini bye this week, hopefully we get healthy.

Can’t wait for all the “hand/wrist” experts on Twitter just like we had the “calf” experts earlier on haha.
"I'm not going to accept losing"

-- Joe Burrow
Reply/Quote
(11-17-2023, 12:32 AM)casear2727 Wrote: Bates gave up BOTH TDs in the AFCCG, he was NEVER a great tackler.  He had one great year.  For the money he wanted it would be STUPID to pay a safety that much.  I'd say we miss Bell as much or more.

Eli Apple rose to the occasion in the playoffs. He was solid.
Reply/Quote
(11-17-2023, 12:31 AM)Bengalfan4life27c Wrote: Lamar dont look right either Picket might be last man standing

I'd rather see the Stealers take the division than the Rats. Sorry but this Rats team plays dirty and are classless. Stealers also play dirty but have at least SOME class. 
Reply/Quote
Least penalized team in the league has 9 or 10 penalties. Seems to me that should draw attention to the officiating crew as well.
Reply/Quote
The lads are trying their best.

It’s a much closer game if Mac had made that kick we are still moving ish on offence.

I’m not giving up yet.
Reply/Quote