Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
***Week 13 GameDay Thread - (MNF) Bengals @ Jaguars***
Looks like a good game, guess I will go work hung over tomorrow... No big deal, just my second day
Reply/Quote
chase brown is 5 rushes 29 yards for 5.8 YPCl but he hasn't seen the ball for a while, why?
Reply/Quote
(12-04-2023, 11:32 PM)BengalFanInNJ Wrote: Damn. 67 yards rushing already. That’s like only 10 yards under our average per game.

Yup

And it's been a big part of our success.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(12-04-2023, 11:32 PM)casear2727 Wrote: Did an opposing coach say "We have to stop the run"????  Hmmmm

Ha. I heard him say that and it didn't even register to me. That's really funny.
Reply/Quote
(12-04-2023, 11:34 PM)M.W. Wrote: Looks like a good game, guess I will go work hung over tomorrow... No big deal, just my second day

Just tell them to get used to it.

When the bengals were winning playoff games I kept telling work "you wouldn't understand" on Monday mornings (since I work in cleveland)
Reply/Quote
As much as I'm enjoying the game, I don't know if I want us to win this. This offense's going to implode at some moment.
Reply/Quote
(12-04-2023, 11:34 PM)M.W. Wrote: Looks like a good game, guess I will go work hung over tomorrow... No big deal, just my second day

Maybe last day too.   Tongue

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ    Yeah
Reply/Quote
Who's the new guy playing QB?
Reply/Quote

Congrats on holding off a day.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
At the very least they are showing well on national tv.
Reply/Quote
man this team woudl be great if we just had a run game and used burrow sparingly instead of depending on him. defenses can't stop burrow if he isn't always the #1 option.
Reply/Quote
(12-04-2023, 11:33 PM)casear2727 Wrote: More chances of something bad happening, no way should we have done that.

Not like we have much to lose though is it?

Running on first down was smart could have called a TO taken a shot and had a knee if we didn’t hit it.

It’s scared coaching again by Taylor dare not lose rather than try get in front.
Reply/Quote
(12-04-2023, 11:35 PM)Bengalion Wrote: As much as I'm enjoying the game, I don't know if I want us to win this. This offense's going to implode at some moment.

Browning is hotter than a 2 dollar pistol. 
Reply/Quote
(12-04-2023, 11:35 PM)Bengalion Wrote: As much as I'm enjoying the game, I don't know if I want us to win this. This offense's going to implode at some moment.

It would be a playoff push boost if we beat the jags who are about to be #1 seed after they win today lol. It would prove they can still win without burrow, whatever that means!
Reply/Quote
(12-04-2023, 11:34 PM)reuben.ahmed Wrote: chase brown is 5 rushes 29 yards for 5.8 YPCl but he hasn't seen the ball for a while, why?

He will get some more I assume. They went from not wanting to trust any other RB and at least they are starting to get someone else involved. 
Reply/Quote
Jags coach told announcer they must stop Mixon. That might set up a nice fake handoff, play action pass play.
1968 Bengal Fan
Reply/Quote
Chase Brown didn't get a touch in 2nd qtr. He had 5 carried for 29 yards in the 1st tho. Did he mess up or something? Or just dont trust him on pass plays?
“Don't give up. Don't ever give up.” - Jimmy V

Reply/Quote

The thing I'm more worried about is can the defense keep Sunshine in check? Or are they gonna get gashed and curbstomped in 2nd half?

Can't believe I'm even saying this.
Reply/Quote
So Pickett is undergoing ankle surgery and Tomlin said no concern it’s season ending? Can we get that surgeon for Joe?
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
(12-04-2023, 11:37 PM)Millhouse Wrote: Chase Brown didn't get a touch in 2nd qtr. He had 5 carried for 29 yards in the 1st tho. Did he mess up or something? Or just dont trust him on pass plays?

Yea, he made mixon look bad, lol
Reply/Quote