Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
***Week 13 GameDay Thread - (MNF) Bengals @ Jaguars***
(12-04-2023, 11:38 PM)bengalfan74 Wrote: The thing I'm more worried about is can the defense keep Sunshine in check? Or are they gonna get gashed and curbstomped in 2nd half?

Can't believe I'm even saying this.

Give em a 'Leave no doubt' speech!
“Don't give up. Don't ever give up.” - Jimmy V

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(12-04-2023, 11:40 PM)Timanky12 Wrote: Yea, he made mixon look bad, lol

Mixon isn't running bad or anything, he is having a decent Mixon night, especially that first TD. 
“Don't give up. Don't ever give up.” - Jimmy V

Reply/Quote
Defense only gave 150:yards in 1St half. That’s got to be the best all year.
Reply/Quote
(12-04-2023, 11:34 PM)reuben.ahmed Wrote: chase brown is 5 rushes 29 yards for 5.8 YPCl but he hasn't seen the ball for a while, why?

Zac will use him in the 4th quarter, part of his master plan for tonight.
Reply/Quote
(12-04-2023, 11:37 PM)Millhouse Wrote: Chase Brown didn't get a touch in 2nd qtr. He had 5 carried for 29 yards in the 1st tho. Did he mess up or something? Or just dont trust him on pass plays?

I'm kinda anxious to see if he gets some carries in 2nd half? It sure seems ZT and Co. have something against running plays after halftime.
Reply/Quote
(12-04-2023, 11:36 PM)BengalsLUFC Wrote: Not like we have much to lose though is it?

Running on first down was smart could have called a TO taken a shot and had a knee if we didn’t hit it.

It’s scared coaching again by Taylor dare not lose rather than try get in front.

It would be stupid to try a long ball. 

Interception, sack/fumble could all be deadly - and despite how well he has been playing, a backup QB.

Reply/Quote
(12-04-2023, 11:40 PM)Timanky12 Wrote: Yea, he made mixon look bad, lol

People are going to think you're my 2nd account lol
Reply/Quote
(12-04-2023, 11:37 PM)Millhouse Wrote: Chase Brown didn't get a touch in 2nd qtr. He had 5 carried for 29 yards in the 1st tho. Did he mess up or something? Or just dont trust him on pass plays?

Hope he isnt injured or the hammy acting up again.

Reply/Quote
Would this game be the same if we had punted on that 4th down instead of taking the sack on our side of the field? I'm tempted to say yes because this defense is not trustworthy?
Reply/Quote
(12-04-2023, 11:41 PM)Millhouse Wrote: Mixon isn't running bad or anything, he is having a decent Mixon night, especially that first TD. 

It seems to me Mixon is "hitting the hole" with power for a change. He does this like 3 or 4 games a year and always runs much better. He's a downhill get what you can get type of back.

It's when he tries to dance and juke and hit homeruns every play where he sucks.
Reply/Quote
(12-04-2023, 11:44 PM)reuben.ahmed Wrote: Would this game be the same if we had punted on that 4th down instead of taking the sack on our side of the field? I'm tempted to say yes because this defense is not trustworthy?

Horrible decision on first drive with Jake.

Reply/Quote
Bengals defense still gave up over 80:yards on 5 explosive plays. That’s more than half of jaguars offenseo
Reply/Quote
(12-04-2023, 11:45 PM)casear2727 Wrote: Horrible decision on first drive with Jake.

Also Evan missed a makeable FG for him (less than 50% but still lol). The game is in the Bengals hands...
Reply/Quote
Great hit by Dax

Reply/Quote
A 3 and out?
Reply/Quote
Can’t believe no QB sneako
Reply/Quote
Three and out, nice start!
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
Nice job D.

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
Reply/Quote
Hey D is showing up
Reply/Quote
FOH here Ettienne!!!! Thats DJ and BJ boi!!
-Housh
Reply/Quote