Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
***Week 13 GameDay Thread - (MNF) Bengals @ Jaguars***
Zac just remembered about next season's schedule and draft position.
#WhoDey
#RuleTheJungle
#TheyGottaPlayUs
#WeAreYourSuperBowl

Reply/Quote
Stop blaming Taylor. Boyd should've threw it away, at worst we would lose one down.
Reply/Quote
(12-05-2023, 12:16 AM)TheLeonardLeap Wrote: If you run a trick play twice in one game, it is no longer a trick play. It is now a play and the defense knows what you are doing.

Offense absolutely rolling and Zac just has to become the Good Idea Fairy to try a play that failed earlier in the game again.

It boggles the mind. I don’t know how long the Bengals were going to be able to pick apart the Jags, but damn keep doing what you are doing until they stop it. Dax and a brain dead call cost us 14.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
What other stupid stuff can JT come up with when ALL he has to do is is mix up regular run and pass plays to score?

This isn't the defense's fault folks.
Reply/Quote
Don’t abandon the run now. Plenty of time left.
Reply/Quote
(12-05-2023, 12:16 AM)TheLeonardLeap Wrote: If you run a trick play twice in one game, it is no longer a trick play. It is now a play and the defense knows what you are doing.

Offense absolutely rolling and Zac just has to become the Good Idea Fairy to try a play that failed earlier in the game again.

Different play.  That was across the field to a RB.  First was to the QB, although not downfield ala Philly Special.
Reply/Quote
(12-05-2023, 12:16 AM)Interceptor Wrote: Boyd: I knew I shouldn't have had that popcorn.

When Zac calls for cuteness, it ends up Satanic ugly.

Im so done with Boyd he sucked all year dropped more passes than I could count thank God his contract is up
Reply/Quote
(12-05-2023, 12:17 AM)Destro Wrote: "Blah, blah blah. Players Execute. We played a Super Bowl two years ago. Andy Reid lost a game, too."

^^
Taylor defenders

Isn’t weird people want Taylor fired! One of the most stupid threads this year

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Reply/Quote
(12-05-2023, 12:17 AM)Bronxbengal Wrote: Why he needs to be fired!

He doesn't need fired he's a good hc, but he is an awful oc.
Reply/Quote
Alright, that sucks, but we're down only seven with 18+ minutes to play. Plenty of time to tie and take the lead if we stop handing them the ***** ball.
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
(12-05-2023, 12:14 AM)cincyfan429 Wrote: Boyd hurt this team all year dump him asap

I for one will remember the good of Tyler Boyd.
Reply/Quote
(12-05-2023, 12:18 AM)M.W. Wrote: What other stupid stuff can JT come up with when ALL he has to do is is mix up regular run and pass plays to score?

This isn't the defense's fault folks.

Center sneak loading.
Reply/Quote
OMG!!!!!! Lmfao!!! Bengals calling high school plays. Interception right through Hills hands and then calling plays like it’s high school.

Only the Bengals turn an opportunity to take control and literally gift wrap 14 points in like 30 seconds.

It’s just so bad.

Reply/Quote
(12-05-2023, 12:18 AM)Bengalion Wrote: Stop blaming Taylor. Boyd should've threw it away, at worst we would lose one down.

Can we blame both? Only difference is that Boyd is gone next year so there is that. He was good here, but time to move on when contract is up.
“Don't give up. Don't ever give up.” - Jimmy V

Reply/Quote
Lou just won’t line those guys up the middle to stop the sneak for some stupid reason. Once again what did you think they were going to do?
Bring the backer up.

Just all sorts of stupid to give up the lead.
Reply/Quote
If we blow Browning playing like Brady by doing the dumbest trick plays ever we may see a backup QB demand a trade.
Reply/Quote
It's asking too much for the Bungles to go an entire game without bungling.
Reply/Quote
Jags would never expect us to run that play again. So run it.
Reply/Quote
(12-05-2023, 12:17 AM)Millhouse Wrote: I mean for **** sakes, why call a trick play like that? They were calling such a good game overall, then just drops a massive turd of a call

If it works, he is a genius. if it doesn't, it is because the players don't execute. Easy job.
Like a teenage girl driving a Ferrari. 
Reply/Quote
(12-05-2023, 12:16 AM)jfkbengals Wrote: Really?

Going to take that over the 4th down sack by Donald when Ramsey fell down and Chase was wide open?  Interesting.

Burrow was already going down when Chase broke away
Reply/Quote