Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
***Week 13 GameDay Thread - (MNF) Bengals @ Jaguars***
(12-05-2023, 12:24 AM)reuben.ahmed Wrote: well we made it a game but the NFL needs the jags to be #1 seed so this movie is over soon lol

If the NFL is rigged, they are sitting this game out.  The idea the NFL wants anyone but Taylor Swift hoisting the Lombardi is pure farce. 
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
please get off the field on 3rd down
Reply/Quote
(12-05-2023, 12:24 AM)reuben.ahmed Wrote: well we made it a game but the NFL needs the jags to be #1 seed so this movie is over soon lol

Yeah, this has nothing to with NFL and everything to do with ZT being a complete idiot. TB showing no awareness either
Reply/Quote
Ten people didn’t know the snap count.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
Throwing it down the field worked so he comes back with screens and passes behind the line of scrimmage? What the hell is Zac thinking? Any pass play that has the ball being thrown laterally or behind the LOS needs to be thrown out. The success rate for the Bengals on these plays is about 1%
Reply/Quote
We need to blitz Hilton here.

Reply/Quote
(12-05-2023, 12:28 AM)Nately120 Wrote: If the NFL is rigged, they are sitting this game out.  The idea the NFL wants anyone but Taylor Swift hoisting the Lombardi is pure farce. 

I don't know, no way the Bengals should have been able to win this game. They want Jags #1 seed. Bengals hovering in wild card means nothing they'd be an easy out.

If the NFL was rigged, it'd be close until the last drive - but it shouldn't have been!
Reply/Quote
Zac called 3 really good drives.

The first couple weren’t good though, and set us back.

What went well on the 3 good ones? Balance. Run pass balance, attacking downfield (passing).

What didn’t work? A lot of the short quick passes at the line of scrimmage. Too slow to develop and not enough space to make plays.
The trick plays were both negative.

Need to take what worked on the 3 drives and expand on those types of plays.
Do less of the other plays.we’ve struggled with these types of plays all year.
Reply/Quote
CANNOT LET THEM CONVERT THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Reply/Quote
Football Gods are just trying to give us a chance dude
-Housh
Reply/Quote
That wasn’t a delay
Reply/Quote
You know..I'll admit to having done a lot of stupid things in my life, but I don't think any of them arose to Zac Taylor level of dumbassery..  
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
Lou’s crew is showing signs of life.
Reply/Quote
the damn punter is going to make Charlie jones waive fair catch and collect his paycheck again?
Reply/Quote
Needed this stop!
[Image: hFcJI4.png]
Reply/Quote
Gonna have good position here
-Housh
Reply/Quote
Almost a safety...
Reply/Quote
Damn. Turner got beat on that, but a bad throw.
Reply/Quote
Ok - now where's Tee.

Reply/Quote
Need 7 here
Reply/Quote