Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
***Week 13 GameDay Thread - (MNF) Bengals @ Jaguars***
(12-05-2023, 01:20 AM)NUGDUKWE Wrote: Anyone rooting for a tie?

Isn't that the worst way to waste 4 hours of our night for every single fan? lol
Reply/Quote
(12-05-2023, 01:19 AM)Millhouse Wrote: So glad I didnt go thru school with the last name of Beathard ...
LMFAO
Reply/Quote
Lou literally played prevent defense on a backup entering into the game cold!!!
Shop my store for Awesome Bengal-Style and Various Graphic T-Shirts!
http://www.cincyfanatics.com
Reply/Quote
Bethard is gonna turn it over..
Reply/Quote
Pull your head out and Blitz this scrub Lou
Reply/Quote
lol at all this. 26 seconds with a backup qb. This isn’t mahomes.

The bengals have played good, win or lose. I was predicting 27-6.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
A TD ends it…. Young secondary will recover that fumble next season. Good experience.

Quote:"Success doesn’t mean every single move they make is good" ~ Anonymous 
"Let not the dumb have to educate" ~ jj22
Reply/Quote
(12-05-2023, 01:20 AM)mhbsavant Wrote: Lou literally played prevent defense on a backup entering into the game cold!!!

Somewhat bewildering when all they needed was a FG.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
(12-05-2023, 01:18 AM)reuben.ahmed Wrote: taht ***** backup QB is going ot just score a TD on this 31st defense in the league

We are due our patented tie..

But you're probably right.

Reply/Quote
(12-05-2023, 01:20 AM)Tony Wrote: Bethard is gonna turn it over..

Well he tried once already and our defense was too stupid to just fall on the ball. 
Reply/Quote
(12-05-2023, 01:20 AM)mhbsavant Wrote: Lou literally played prevent defense on a backup entering into the game cold!!!

But WHY?
Reply/Quote
(12-05-2023, 01:20 AM)Tony Wrote: Bethard is gonna turn it over..

Agree.

Or etienne has a game.
Reply/Quote
(12-05-2023, 01:20 AM)swilson3828 Wrote: I went to school with a guy named Michael Hunt......no kidding.

Must have been fun yelling his name in the halls.  Hey, there's Mike Hunt!!!
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
Will the defense make the Jags backup QB look like Joe Montana in OT?

Vegas says.......

YES!
Reply/Quote
(12-05-2023, 01:19 AM)Millhouse Wrote: So glad I didnt go thru school with the last name of Beathard ...

You would have been an arm wrestling champ, though. Very strong forearm.

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
Reply/Quote
Do something LOU or we lose. It's on you. Browning did his job!
Reply/Quote
(12-05-2023, 01:20 AM)swilson3828 Wrote: I went to school with a guy named Michael Hunt......no kidding.

Teacher's husband in school was named Richard Face.  And he unfortunately did not go by Richard.
Reply/Quote
(12-05-2023, 01:21 AM)Joelist Wrote: Well he tried once already and our defense was too stupid to just fall on the ball. 

Yeah he can only do so much.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
we're gonna hit 80 pages on this thread, damn so many unexpected things tonight, money rolling in for Las Vegas.
Reply/Quote
That first McPherson miss likely would have ended the game as they would have had to go for a td last drive. Same with the dropped int that went for a td instead of a field goal or int. Then the Boyd int was another play that gifted them a td.

All in all the bengals had a lot of chances to win this game. Usually when you mis that many opportunities you don’t win. We’ll see what happens. Could still pull it out here.
Reply/Quote