Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
***Week 13 GameDay Thread - (MNF) Bengals @ Jaguars***
LEGS MCPHERSON RULES
If you see something suspicious, say something suspicious.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Happy for Browning. Lou’s defense continues to be one of the worst in the NFL
Reply/Quote
(12-05-2023, 01:46 AM)michaelsean Wrote: Jax fans gotta be losing their shit.

Well, they can just (ahem) teal with it Hilarious
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
(12-05-2023, 01:46 AM)michaelsean Wrote: Jax fans gotta be losing their shit.

Welcome to our world, when your QB goes down
Reply/Quote
Man these guys went out there and kicked ass today. They knew the odds were stacked against them and they didn't care. Went and snagged the dub anyway. Lots of heart on both sides of the ball. If we can bring this energy every game we're not out for the count yet
Reply/Quote
Nice win. Still need to clean a few things up on offense but 4 really good drives.
Defense gave up a lot of plays but was just good enough.

gaining some confidence in Browning and zac.
Reply/Quote
(12-05-2023, 01:44 AM)Awful Llama Wrote: And my vote for game ball  Who Dey

Easily the easiest choice in awhile.

Reply/Quote
Browning-2 Zac-1 Good game Jake.
Reply/Quote
Crazy part is the next 2 are winnable

Maybe next 3

We could flip this season in the next 3 weeks
-Housh
Reply/Quote
(12-05-2023, 01:44 AM)jfkbengals Wrote: Don't watch the stats.  Watch the plays.

I watched chase brown go for 6.8 YPC lol. This league is stat driven, hence the final score. 

Yea Mixon gets stopped at the LOS, Chase did too, maybe Chase would get stopped more if he had more chances. Flip the carries next time. 
Reply/Quote
(12-05-2023, 01:48 AM)casear2727 Wrote: There are at least 3 guys who posted only after negative plays, they are nowhere to be found after the win? POS

I might have been one of them- but Browning, the O-line, RBs, and yes Taylor get Credit. Defense did just enough. Still some dumbass decisions by coach and TB, but they got the W, and put together arguably their best offensive performance of the year up there with SF.
Reply/Quote
(12-05-2023, 01:44 AM)TheLeonardLeap Wrote: Bengals win!

Don't love going super conservative and shutting down to go for a 48 yard fg, but it worked here.

Also F the commentator. Zac Taylor deserves no credit for failing to lose this game despite his best efforts.

WHAT?  Tell you what, if Browning goes on a run to get us in the playoffs, I put ZT up for coach of the year and we begin building a statue.

this comment was brought to you by bud light, but I still feel strongly this win speaks to how ZT is a great coach.  The effort of the team as a whole would never have happened under Marvin.  NEVER.
Reply/Quote
We gave jags 2 short fields, stupid turnover on 20 , we owned time of possession, 1st downs, yardage, and need OT to pull out the win, only the Bengals can make it difficult
Reply/Quote
I am so flippin stuffed and bloated

From all the crow I’ve devoured for 3 hours

Gotta bigger belly than post Turkey Day
Reply/Quote
Someone send us the best posts from the Jaguars forum
Reply/Quote
(12-05-2023, 01:49 AM)Housh Wrote: Crazy part is the next 2 are winnable

Maybe next 3

We could flip this season in the next 3 weeks

Exactly. With Cleveland, KC, and Pissburgh losing yesterday the AFC playoff picture is far from solid.
Reply/Quote
QB controversy
Reply/Quote
(12-05-2023, 01:44 AM)swilson3828 Wrote: Despite the defensive backfield sucking ass Browning pulled it out.  Impressive performance.  Too bad he didn't do the same against the frikkking Squealers last weekend.

Man, on that injured leg Burrow almost had BAL, and we had the Steelers if Burrow didn't go down (I think). We are so bad and also so close to having had the division lead how lol
Reply/Quote
(12-05-2023, 01:46 AM)Housh Wrote: Of course

We’d have same record

I’m an idiot was thinking about Conference record if cause we take it on H2H

Stadium will be bouncing on Sunday if we start fast.
Reply/Quote
(12-05-2023, 01:50 AM)Whacked Wrote: I am so flippin stuffed and bloated

From all the crow I’ve devoured for 3 hours

Gotta bigger belly than post Turkey Day

Same here. I apologize to Jake Browning for my doubt in his abilities.
Reply/Quote