Yay more commercials
-Housh
Reply/Quote
Man we needed that !!
Reply/Quote
That's one porky punter.
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
(12-16-2023, 03:36 PM)reuben.ahmed Wrote: And I thought Browning would win out lol

I still think he will. The Bengals take a few possessions to get a rhythm going.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(12-16-2023, 03:38 PM)jfkbengals Wrote: That was ALL Nick Scott.

Gotta give him credit. He hit the hole and stopped at the snap, causing multiple offensive linemen to go for him and let Trey and Pratt go.

It always is.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
I believe Trey is now only 1/2 a sack away from a new career high.

Reply/Quote
Defense tightened up

Quote:"Success doesn’t mean every single move they make is good" ~ Anonymous 
"Let not the dumb have to educate" ~ jj22
Reply/Quote
Lou sucks,,, ,,,,,,,,,,,,, amirite
Reply/Quote
Bengals needed that. a WAKE UP sack to force a punt. Hope that WAKES Bengals up. They have been sleep walking the 1st quarter.
1968 Bengal Fan
Reply/Quote
Any question that the unbalanced scheme was because of Burrow should be put to bed. It’s all Taylor and Callahan. They see a little success with Browning throwing the ball and they abandon the balanced attack that was making everything work.
Reply/Quote
(12-16-2023, 03:37 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: JFC can’t believe the pass rush didn’t get home after that long.

Takes a special kind of holding to get that much time...
Reply/Quote
(12-16-2023, 03:38 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: I believe Trey is now only 1/2 a sack away from a new career high.

That would be great. He’ll need to get to Mullens a lot today.
Reply/Quote
(12-16-2023, 03:39 PM)Stonyhands Wrote: Any question that the unbalanced scheme was because of Burrow should be put to bed. It’s all Taylor and Callahan. They see a little success with Browning throwing the ball and they abandon the balanced attack that was making everything work.

Burrow clearly called that trick play from the sideline. Ninja

Reply/Quote
Fat Randy punting now.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
(12-16-2023, 03:39 PM)kevin Wrote: Bengals needed that. a WAKE UP sack to force a punt. Hope that WAKES Bengals up. They have been sleep walking the 1st quarter.

Meh. Trey never sleeps. Lol

I think he gets held a lot w/o calls. I saw one earlier.

Dude really gives us 100% every play.

I love that dude
Reply/Quote
Great call timing from Lou
-Housh
Reply/Quote
(12-16-2023, 03:41 PM)michaelsean Wrote: Fat Randy punting now.

He got even fatter. Wow
Reply/Quote
Run 50 yards to the sideline. Just run out the closer one.

Reply/Quote
Jones is sloooooooooooow
Reply/Quote
Chase Brown needs more reps.
Reply/Quote