Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
***Week 15 GameDay Thread - Vikings @ Bengals***
They are booing a picked up flag against the Bengals. LOL
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Jones stopped running mid route.
Reply/Quote
That was a good time to take a shot.
Reply/Quote
Ohh so close
Reply/Quote
Left 14 points on the board literally

Bad Jake throw then the dumbass Zac call.

Don’t let anxiety creep in.

You guys are moving the ball well

It’ll be there
-Housh
Reply/Quote
Only the Bungles can manage to fall on their face against a bad team...
Reply/Quote
(12-16-2023, 03:48 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: Umm…he was wide open.

To me, wide open is no one within 10 yards.  He was a whole new level of open...
Reply/Quote
(12-16-2023, 03:48 PM)Frank Booth Wrote: so it's automatically the field? lol Everything's the field now. It's all the field's fault

c'mon

3 in 5 minutes lol, what if it was 10 in 5 minutes then would you say anything. it's also a joke and you're too drunk.
Reply/Quote
(12-16-2023, 03:49 PM)Rubekahn29 Wrote: Jones stopped running mid route.

I certainly don’t get the fascination that some have for this guy…….
Reply/Quote
(12-16-2023, 03:49 PM)Joelist Wrote: Only the Bungles can manage to fall on their face against a bad team...

I didnt know one of the best defenses and one of the best receiving cores with a winning record was a bad team

It's because you are of such profound wisdom, Frank Booth. - SunsetBengal
Reply/Quote
(12-16-2023, 03:49 PM)Rubekahn29 Wrote: Jones stopped running mid route.

Yep he slowed up then realized it was coming to him and tried to get back to speed but was too slow, if he doesn't slow midway through it's a perfect throw and TD.
Reply/Quote
This gameplan is absolute shit.
Reply/Quote
(12-16-2023, 03:50 PM)bengalrick Wrote: I certainly don’t get the fascination that some have for this guy…….

I mean he’s a rookie and has burst but you can’t stop your route just because you don’t think you’re getting the ball
Reply/Quote
(12-16-2023, 03:49 PM)michaelsean Wrote: They are booing a picked up flag against the Bengals. LOL
Facepalm
“Don't give up. Don't ever give up.” - Jimmy V

Reply/Quote
(12-16-2023, 03:49 PM)Fan_in_Kettering Wrote: That was a good time to take a shot.

Yep, 3rd and long we had nothing to lose there.
Reply/Quote
Is Mixon injured ? I didn't see him on the field that series, and darn few hand offs to Mixon so far. Nothing against Chase Brown, but Bengals need to use Mixon. Is he injured ?
1968 Bengal Fan
Reply/Quote
(12-16-2023, 03:50 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: You can’t be serious. It was a bad throw.

Not really, jones slowed down before realizing he was getting the ball. About 15 yards down field.
Reply/Quote
(12-16-2023, 03:48 PM)bengalrick Wrote: Not the slow ones

Charlie Jones is not slow lol

Reply/Quote
(12-16-2023, 03:51 PM)Millhouse Wrote: Facepalm

Zac told them to drink
Reply/Quote
(12-16-2023, 03:49 PM)reuben.ahmed Wrote: 3 in 5 minutes lol, what if it was 10 in 5 minutes then would you say anything. it's also a joke and you're too drunk.

I guess the vikings not suffering any injuries means...what? I dont recall many injuries from the other home bengaks games...

maybe it's bad luck. ever think about that? 

It's because you are of such profound wisdom, Frank Booth. - SunsetBengal
Reply/Quote