Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
***Week 15 GameDay Thread - Vikings @ Bengals***
(12-16-2023, 04:30 PM)jfkbengals Wrote: zero points off of turnovers tends to keep you from taking the lead, but at least they prevent the Vikes from scoring.

Yea, but without those turnovers, we would be losing bad
Reply/Quote
(12-16-2023, 04:32 PM)Housh Wrote: Someone on offense has to make a damn play too

Have to actually throw it to Chase for that to happen (not behind the LoS).
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Reply/Quote
(12-16-2023, 04:30 PM)007BengalsFan Wrote: They should have traded him this past spring when he had a lot of value

Bengals don't do big trades unless forced to, ie. Carlos Dunlop for a 7th round pick, and Carson Palmer who wanted out.

It's actually pretty sad.
“Don't give up. Don't ever give up.” - Jimmy V

Reply/Quote
It seems to me the majority of Tee's drops have been balls above his head, and jump balls have always been his bread and butter. This leads me to question whether the rib injury is impacting him more than anyone is letting on.
Reply/Quote
Is Boyd even playing?

Reply/Quote
(12-16-2023, 04:36 PM)Timanky12 Wrote: Yea, but without those turnovers, we would be losing bad

They are doing what they do all year, give up a ton of yards and make some turnovers. The offense is just killed.
Reply/Quote
Bengals got to play better on offense. Simple as that
Reply/Quote
Sidebar: How the hell did Ivan Pace Jr. go undrafted??
Reply/Quote
(12-16-2023, 04:31 PM)Fan_in_Kettering Wrote: There’s a LOT of booing from the fans in the stadium.  I agree with the booing.  Except for Mike Hilton and BJ Hill the first half was a total shitshow.

Out Coached. Both Zac and Lou out coached.  Lucky to be only down 7 to 3.   Now Lou often adjusts and gets better in 2nd half, as per all play-offs games.  
1968 Bengal Fan
Reply/Quote
Seems to me the only one catching the ball has been Hudson.. end of story.. 
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
(12-16-2023, 04:29 PM)Joelist Wrote: It's weird. He made a football move so shouldn't that complete the catch? 

???

He went straight to the ground.
Reply/Quote
(12-16-2023, 04:30 PM)Rattler Wrote: what a smoldering turd...

multiple players hurt - check
dumbass play calls - check
gadget play blown up in zac's face - check
defense pedestrian effort - check
offense back to earth - check

if not for andy dalton's nick mullens' redzone play, this one would be over already

Thumbs down because you had a solid post and then decided to bring Andy Dalton into it for no reason.

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
Reply/Quote
A lot of game left.

Defense opportunistic so far.
But yeah, without Reader, CTB, Ivey and young backfield it's a struggle.

Browning struggling with some decisions facing pressure.

Love to see J Chase getting involved a lot this half.
Reply/Quote
Correct me if I'm wrong, but Chase has 2 catches in the last 6 quarters?
Reply/Quote
(12-16-2023, 04:38 PM)JumboTron Wrote: Sidebar: How the hell did Ivan Pace Jr. go undrafted??

lol no idea! If you watched any UC games last year he was clearly the best player on the field.
Reply/Quote
Speculation online that DJ suffered a ruptured patellar tendon. If so, he might not be ready for the start of next season, 25% of these are career ending. Hopefully the source is wrong.

Reply/Quote
(12-16-2023, 04:36 PM)Atomic Orange Wrote: Is Boyd even playing?

We only have 1 good WR on this team right now. People won’t want to hear it, but it’s a MAJOR need in this upcoming draft.

Reply/Quote
I'm ready for Zac to be sent to the cornfield.

[Image: i-dont-know-what-the-problem-was-with-th...09842f3a41]
"Knowledge is preferable to ignorance. Better by far to embrace the hard truth than a reassuring fable. "
---CARL SAGAN
Reply/Quote
Tee is getting paid regardless of whether we tag him or not. One off season with injuries isn't changing that.. 
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
(12-16-2023, 04:39 PM)WhoDeyK Wrote: lol no idea! If you watched any UC games last year he was clearly the best player on the field.

Because he was not good in coverage, it is a passing league.  Looks like he improved that facet, kid is a thumper.

Reply/Quote