Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
***Week 15 GameDay Thread - Vikings @ Bengals***
***** horrible defense

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Reply/Quote
Defense is literally trash. Lou needs to be on the hot seat for this season as the D is incompetent.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
We are now officially in deep dodo
Reply/Quote
just isn't their day it seems
Reply/Quote
Now those last 2 wins have done nothing other than harm our draft position.

This year was a disaster from the start. Nothing ever felt right.
If you see something suspicious, say something suspicious.

Reply/Quote
No playoffs and middle of the pack draft position.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
We finish 7-10 ...
"Knowledge is preferable to ignorance. Better by far to embrace the hard truth than a reassuring fable. "
---CARL SAGAN
Reply/Quote
When the bungles existed I used to think what is the worst possible thing that could happen on this play, and it'd be worse than that. It's feeling like that lol
Reply/Quote
I knew we were in trouble the moment the desk all picked the Bengals...
Reply/Quote
(12-16-2023, 04:50 PM)The D.O.Z. Wrote: LOLOLOLOL. Back to Cyberpunk 2077!

who the hell is still playing that absolute trash? Other than you, of course

It's because you are of such profound wisdom, Frank Booth. - SunsetBengal
Reply/Quote
Turned gow burned twice and he missed the tackle on the very first play of that drive.
Reply/Quote
(12-16-2023, 04:49 PM)michaelsean Wrote: Am I the only one who doesn’t give a flying F about Mullens kid?

Count me in.  Chris Rose is terrible, so is the jack wagon with him.
Reply/Quote
Huh... Well..I have other things to do. We always do better when I find other things to do anyway.. Time to go make sawdust..  Mellow
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
Man you would think Mullens is the only active player with a young child that attends games as often as they bring that up.

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ    Yeah
Reply/Quote
Wow. Need an answer
Reply/Quote
(12-16-2023, 04:50 PM)michaelsean Wrote: No playoffs and middle of the pack draft position.

last place schedule though

It's because you are of such profound wisdom, Frank Booth. - SunsetBengal
Reply/Quote
(12-16-2023, 04:50 PM)reuben.ahmed Wrote: When the bungles existed I used to think what is the worst possible thing that could happen on this play, and it'd be worse than that. It's feeling like that lol

The Bungles still exist - we're watching them today. This bunch of crap losers has lost the right to be called Bengals. 
Reply/Quote
Defense may be trash but they have done more than the offense has with the two turnovers. The only reason this is t 28-3.

Quote:"Success doesn’t mean every single move they make is good" ~ Anonymous 
"Let not the dumb have to educate" ~ jj22
Reply/Quote
<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">DJ Turner with a disastrous drive. <br><br>Misses the tackle for the 25-yard gain on the first play. <br><br>Picked on twice at the sideline for big gains. <br><br>Then can't make the PBU against Addison on the crosser and he runs free for the TD. <br><br>Had a nice year, but that was a low point.</p>&mdash; Paul Dehner Jr. (@pauldehnerjr) <a href="https://twitter.com/pauldehnerjr/status/1736111376999854443?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">December 16, 2023</a></blockquote> 
“Don't give up. Don't ever give up.” - Jimmy V

Reply/Quote
We have given up 280 yards and 16 1st downs, wow. What a mess
Reply/Quote