Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
***Week 15 GameDay Thread - Vikings @ Bengals***
(12-16-2023, 06:30 PM)BengalFanInNJ Wrote: Against a good defense without Burrow and Chase as well.

I thought we had Chase down 14 but lost him on the tying drive at the two minute warning.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Won with no Reader or Chase

This is insane
-Housh
Reply/Quote
My cardiac pacemaker needs a new battery after that game!
Reply/Quote
Glad I paused my game and came back for that 4th quarter and OT period. That non-PI had me livid. Happy we pulled out the win, but hate the cost injury-wise. Gotta think Tufule is a gameday active going forward.
Reply/Quote
(12-16-2023, 06:22 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: Now just hope Chase isn’t done for the season.

Just shut up. Stay away from the game threads you so vigorously profess to hate. You whined more than anyone, so you’re also a hypocrite.
If you see something suspicious, say something suspicious.

Reply/Quote
(12-16-2023, 06:31 PM)RunKijanaRun Wrote: No?

That nickname is the worst.

[Image: e5e29239-a786-431d-b285-3e4640f6c20b.png]

Reply/Quote
21 point 4th quarter and an OT win. Don't see that much...
Reply/Quote
(12-16-2023, 06:31 PM)Clark W Griswold Wrote: Zac is dog crap, his team comes out flat for a do or die game, he has multiple terrible play calls every game yet his team continues to win - today they got the W despite missing their two best players for the end of the game.

Makes sense to me

Did they come out flat?

Opening drive we shredded them down into the redzone but lost yardage on a 3rd and short trick play.

Defense looked super aggressive on the first snap that gave up 7 on the ground, then lost Reader on the second snap and looked deflated from it.
Reply/Quote
(12-16-2023, 06:33 PM)RunKijanaRun Wrote: Just shut up. Stay away from the game threads you so vigorously profess to hate. You whined more than anyone, so you’re also a hypocrite.

Wow…what kind of reaction is this to me saying I hope Chase is ok??

Reply/Quote
Colts helmet guy screwed up and only put the horseshoes on the back of the helmet. Ninja
Reply/Quote
That was a hard-earned win but later we need to talk about officiating in general. This year is the worst, most inconsistent officiating I’ve ever seen.
Reply/Quote
(12-16-2023, 06:33 PM)RunKijanaRun Wrote: Just shut up. Stay away from the game threads you so vigorously profess to hate. You whined more than anyone, so you’re also a hypocrite.

Can't we just all put the bs aside and enjoy this win? Not pointing this directly at you nor Nico, but everyone.  At least right now.  Just my $0.02.
Reply/Quote
(12-16-2023, 06:30 PM)George Cantstandya Wrote: Let's not forget the Vikings defense is pretty solid.  So although a tough close win, still a good one.

Let’s not forget, we gave up over 400 yards to a QB with 1 previous start
Reply/Quote

Also, complaining is fine. It’s the idiots that declare the game over in the 1st quarter that make people want to avoid the GDT’s.

Reply/Quote
(12-16-2023, 06:27 PM)cinci4life Wrote: Got carted off in the 1st half.

Just saw on Twitter. I guess they're saying it looks like a significant quad injury. Which he's dealt with in the past.
Reply/Quote
(12-16-2023, 06:34 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: Wow…what kind of reaction is this to me saying I hope Chase is ok??

An appropriate one. Now leave.

Reply/Quote
(12-16-2023, 06:35 PM)Timanky12 Wrote: Let’s not forget, we gave up over 400 yards to a QB with 1 previous start

He has lots of experience. He’s actually a decent QB.
Reply/Quote
<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p lang="qme" dir="ltr"> <a href="https://t.co/mjvZ9MUpJk">pic.twitter.com/mjvZ9MUpJk</a></p>&mdash; Nathan (@creamer002) <a href="https://twitter.com/creamer002/status/1736134840896852247?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">December 16, 2023</a></blockquote>

I thought this summed us all up pretty nicely.
Reply/Quote
(12-16-2023, 06:36 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: Also, complaining is fine. It’s the idiots that declare the game over in the 1st quarter that make people want to avoid the GDT’s.

Please. You’re a hypocrite. Just own it.

Reply/Quote
(12-16-2023, 06:35 PM)Fan_in_Kettering Wrote: That was a hard-earned win but later we need to talk about officiating in general. This year is the worst, most inconsistent officiating I’ve ever seen.

Legalized gambling

The NFL, by law, can fix any and all games if they so choose.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Reply/Quote