Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
***Week 15 GameDay Thread - Vikings @ Bengals***
Steelers doing Steeler things.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(12-16-2023, 07:31 PM)michaelsean Wrote: Steelers doing Steeler things.

Hard-nosed football and all.  Tossed his ass out, good.
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
(12-16-2023, 07:32 PM)Awful Llama Wrote: Hard-nosed football and all.  Tossed his ass out, good.

Stiller football. Grrrrr
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
(12-16-2023, 07:16 PM)HarleyDog Wrote: Yes but, It dont really matter to me. Steelers are POS and need to lose every game they play. We will deal with the rest next week. 

lol. Amen
Reply/Quote
(12-16-2023, 07:32 PM)Awful Llama Wrote: Hard-nosed football and all.  Tossed his ass out, good.

Who got booted and for what. I’m not watching. Got stuck at an awful work Xmas party. Shoot me
Reply/Quote
(12-16-2023, 07:47 PM)Whacked Wrote: Who got booted and for what. I’m not watching. Got stuck at an awful work Xmas party. Shoot me

Damonte Kazee for targeting a defenseless receiver. It was pretty blatant.
Reply/Quote
(12-16-2023, 07:47 PM)Whacked Wrote: Who got booted and for what. I’m not watching. Got stuck at an awful work Xmas party. Shoot me

No.  You already stated the party is terrible, so no way am I going there.  Shouldn't have led with it being bad!
Reply/Quote
Colts ball
Reply/Quote
Didn’t they say last week that the Colts kicker is the highest paid kicker? Dude blows.

Reply/Quote
(12-16-2023, 09:20 PM)michaelsean Wrote: Didn’t they say last week that the Colts kicker is the highest paid kicker? Dude blows.

Yup. But the Stoolers are still gonna lose Big Grin

Who Dey

Great Saturday.
Reply/Quote
(12-16-2023, 08:03 PM)HarleyDog Wrote: Damonte Kazee for targeting a defenseless receiver. It was pretty blatant.

Ahhh. Thank you
Reply/Quote
Is that Rudolph the red nose reindeer in for the squealers, lol
Reply/Quote
Tomlin calling timeout with 1:41 down 14. What a tool.

Reply/Quote
(12-16-2023, 09:27 PM)Timanky12 Wrote: Is that Rudolph the red nose reindeer in for the squealers, lol

Lol. Sure is.

I hope we see HIM next week but it’s looking like Pickett returns.
Reply/Quote
Couple weeks ago, against the bengals, someone posted that Steelers offense was back with new coordinator. 400 plus yards. Looks like it was only back because they played the Bengals. I don’t see any difference in their offense, when playing anyone else.
Reply/Quote
Bengals defense , can make any QB look like the 2nd coming of Jesus Christ
Reply/Quote
Bengals now officially last in yards allowed per game, pending outcome of the rest of the games
Reply/Quote
(12-16-2023, 09:30 PM)michaelsean Wrote: Tomlin calling timeout with 1:41 down 14. What a tool.
He's just trying to enjoy as much of his last "non-losing season" as he can. Leave ole Hambone alone!
Reply/Quote
Aargh! I missed the rally as I had to run off to attend to family matters. Good comeback but man the defense has to stop putting us in holes.
Reply/Quote
(12-17-2023, 12:17 AM)Joelist Wrote: Aargh! I missed the rally as I had to run off to attend to family matters. Good comeback but man the defense has to stop putting us in holes.

That counts as holiday gifts for all those family members, so you are permitted to return anything you have gotten for them outside of that.  It might seem like a harsh penalty to them, but it is fair.

And I'm pretty sure it is encoded as law in a rune stone somewhere, in case they doubt me.

Maybe Nebuchadnezzar said it also...
Reply/Quote