Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 4 Average
***2024 NFL DRAFT THREAD***
(04-25-2024, 10:28 PM)RunKijanaRun Wrote: The mock drafts are really accurate, huh?

I’m feeling it. Bowers is ours.

Can’t see him making it past the Colts.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Reply/Quote
(04-25-2024, 10:29 PM)Essex Johnson Wrote: 90% mocks had Bowers out of top 10. So no surprise he is on board

It's a contract thing with Bowers Top 10 pick is top 10 TE money lol. Makes it hard to justify TEs and RBs in the top 10 often.
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

Reply/Quote
Bo Nix Broncos?
Reply/Quote
(04-25-2024, 10:29 PM)Clark W Griswold Wrote: I want Murphy or Fuaga the most but there is going to be a really good player available at 18. Just hope it’s not another CB pick for us.

Rumors from some of the media said CB was in consideration for today, along with OT and DT.
You can always trust an dishonest man to be dishonest. Honestly, it's the honest ones you have to look out for.
"Winning makes believers of us all"-Paul Brown
Reply/Quote
No Defensive players yet

I think OL is deeper (good picks in round 2) than DT

Murphy may be available for us or Mitchell or Arnold at CB

We may have a tough decision to make which is a great thing
Free Agency ain't over until it is over. 

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote
If the Broncos select Bo Nix here their entire staff should be nuked from the orbit.
Reply/Quote
Another QB?
Reply/Quote
(04-25-2024, 10:29 PM)Clark W Griswold Wrote: I want Murphy or Fuaga the most but there is going to be a really good player available at 18. Just hope it’s not another CB pick for us.

I’m fine with CB if it’s Mitchell. We need a #1 CB.
Reply/Quote
amazing
Reply/Quote
Holy crap the Broncos did the crazy.
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

Reply/Quote
That helps
Reply/Quote
HOLY SHIT!!!

Thank you Denver.
You can always trust an dishonest man to be dishonest. Honestly, it's the honest ones you have to look out for.
"Winning makes believers of us all"-Paul Brown
Reply/Quote
This is great for the Bengals
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
Wow

6 Qb's

Love it!!!!!!!!!!!

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote
All these QBs mediocre compared to Burrow.  Cigar
Like a teenage girl driving a Ferrari. 
Reply/Quote
6 QBs in top 12? Didn't expect that.
Reply/Quote
The Bengals are going to have a tough decision to make. There is going to be several guys there at #18 they were looking at.
Reply/Quote
This might go down as an historically bad QB draft.

I just can't see how there were legitimately 6 QBs worth being picked in the top-12 rather than a lot of desperate teams.

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
Reply/Quote
Maybe Raiders will give us their 1st round pick for Browning. They need a QB. Wink Wink

Reply/Quote
Holy shit this board couldn't be falling any better for us...
[Image: Screenshot-2022-02-02-154836.png]
The boys are just talkin' ball, babyyyy
Reply/Quote