13 29.55%
22.73%
10 22.73%
Total 44 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
NFL Schedule Release
A Ticketmaster oops last night indicated we play the Chargers at SoFi week 4.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
(05-14-2024, 12:07 PM)Joelist Wrote: I just want Game 1 to also not be divisional.

You got your wish for week #1.

Falcons play Steelers
Browns play Dallas
Ravens play Chiefs
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Free Agency ain't over until it is over. 

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote
(05-14-2024, 12:18 PM)Luvnit2 Wrote: You got your wish for week #1.

Falcons play Steelers
Browns play Dallas
Ravens play Chiefs

And now for my next wish let it be an NFC game. I want the first two games to mean as little as possible. Alas we do have a conference game in Week 2 but I'll take what I can get. 
Reply/Quote
I'm just hoping for the bye to be somewhere in the middle. Early byes are the worst. Late byes feel late. November... ~6? That's my jam. No hang on. November 6 and then the week before the Super Bowl. Those are my two. Wink (*Don't wanna forget Wild Card Weekend. Those are my three!)
Reply/Quote
(05-08-2024, 09:46 AM)BengalBob Wrote: Open the Season at the Chiefs and we will have 5 primetime games.  They know.

Ill take the under on that. I think we will have 2 primetime games (I do not consider the Thursday game primetime btw). 
[Image: Screenshot-2022-02-02-154836.png]
The boys are just talkin' ball, babyyyy
Reply/Quote
(05-14-2024, 12:22 PM)Joelist Wrote: And now for my next wish let it be an NFC game. I want the first two games to mean as little as possible. Alas we do have a conference game in Week 2 but I'll take what I can get. 

Me too but wouldn't mind the Pat's or Broncos at home.  Then Giants away or Washington at home.
Reply/Quote
I don't consider Thursdays primetime as many can't even view those games anymore.

I don't care for the KC game so early in the year. But I get why the league fears saving it for later in the season.

Quote:"Success doesn’t mean every single move they make is good" ~ Anonymous 
"Let not the dumb have to educate" ~ jj22
Reply/Quote
Anybody think we play in Dallas on Thanksgiving?

I might go down to the game if my friend is in town down there for it.

It would be a game to draw a lot of attention with how good we're projected to be this year.

Ravens down there could be another option.
Reply/Quote
(05-14-2024, 04:22 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: Anybody think we play in Dallas on Thanksgiving?

I might go down to the game if my friend is in town down there for it.

It would be a game to draw a lot of attention with how good we're projected to be this year.

Ravens down there could be another option.

Since 2016, my buddy who's a Dallas fan and I were supposed to go to each subsequent game.

2016: we got into a car accident and didn't go through insurance, so the money set aside for the game and flight, kaput.
2020: Pandemic
2022: He needed to save up as he was going to school in Florida for medicine (which he is now).
2024: ? We'll see. If it's Thanksgiving, no way in hell can I afford that.
[Image: Truck_1_0_1_.png]
Reply/Quote
It’s the Giants and Panthers in Germany thank god.

London game next year please we are long overdue.
Reply/Quote
(05-14-2024, 08:10 PM)BengalsLUFC Wrote: It’s the Giants and Panthers in Germany thank god.

London game next year please we are long overdue.

HA! Looks like we're still mad about WW2. Panthers and Giants? 
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
(05-14-2024, 12:11 PM)pally Wrote: A Ticketmaster oops last night indicated we play the Chargers at SoFi week 4.  

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Then it sounds like we're looking at H, A, H, A. Saw where someone earlier said wks 2 and 3 on the road but it would suck to play 3 of the first 4 on the road.

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(05-14-2024, 08:45 PM)bfine32 Wrote: HA! Looks like we're still mad about WW2. Panthers and Giants? 

Don’t mention the war LOL

https://youtu.be/Tms0yk9kqVM?feature=shared
Reply/Quote
(05-13-2024, 10:25 AM)BengalsLUFC Wrote: Packers and the Eagles in Brazil not Browns

Reds away on 8th September so 95% likely to be at home to start

So it’s either
Steelers
Browns
Raiders
Broncos
New England
Redskins

Anyone of them is a winnable home opener to get us 1-0 even the Browns

Looks like we can scratch the Broncos off.

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(05-14-2024, 08:47 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: Then it sounds like we're looking at H, A, H, A. Saw where someone earlier said wks 2 and 3 on the road but it would suck to play 3 of the first 4 on the road.

I hope we're not looking at HAHA to start the season, we did that last year
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
(05-14-2024, 08:47 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: Then it sounds like we're looking at H, A, H, A. Saw where someone earlier said wks 2 and 3 on the road but it would suck to play 3 of the first 4 on the road.

Home game week 3 would likely be prime time as the Reds are at home that Sunday afternoon. They play Pittsburg, so maybe Steelers Sunday night.
Reply/Quote
(05-14-2024, 07:05 PM)Truck_1_0_1_ Wrote: Since 2016, my buddy who's a Dallas fan and I were supposed to go to each subsequent game.

2016: we got into a car accident and didn't go through insurance, so the money set aside for the game and flight, kaput.
2020: Pandemic
2022: He needed to save up as he was going to school in Florida for medicine (which he is now).
2024: ? We'll see. If it's Thanksgiving, no way in hell can I afford that.

If it's not Thanksgiving and you find a way to go down, let me know and we'll meet up before the game, after, at the game, and/or whenever else you want.

Now that I'm thinking about it, I don't know if I'll even be able to find anyone to go down on Thanksgiving. I forgot that all my good friends that are friends with the friend that lives down there have kids, and that's assuming they stay down there for Thanksgiving because he's from here and she's from Detroit.

I'm going to try to go to as many away games as possible because this is the best line Burrow's ever had and our best chance for a ship!
Reply/Quote
I just heard on the news that the Bengals will not be playing any international games this year. I think the only possibility was the Panthers in Germany anyway. Sorry to our overseas fans but I'm glad the Bengals don't have to play one.

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ    Yeah
Reply/Quote
Give me the Thanksgiving game in Dallas!
[Image: Screenshot-2022-02-02-154836.png]
The boys are just talkin' ball, babyyyy
Reply/Quote
(05-14-2024, 09:42 PM)bfine32 Wrote: I hope we're not looking at HAHA to start the season, we did that last year

[Image: 1328554698663.jpg]

Reply/Quote