Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Transgender Bathroom/Locker Room Question
(05-16-2016, 11:59 AM)bfine32 Wrote: Some call it reasonable accomidations.

The handicapped kid might feel like he doesn't belong because he has to use to door with the ramp and the big toilet stall.

Should we make all doors have ramps and all stalls big?

Mellow Shocked Mellow

i should be shocked, but i remember who it is, and im not
People suck
(05-16-2016, 12:03 PM)Griever Wrote: Mellow Shocked Mellow

i should be shocked, but i remember who it is, and im not

Your shock aside; if you don't think Trans should be a protected class, that's your choice.
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
(05-16-2016, 08:15 AM)BigPapaKain Wrote: Oh great idea - alienate kids who are already feeling like they don't belong. That'll end well.

They don't belong.   They are less than 1% of the population.   Even less in schools.... The numbers just don't add up.    Besides almost all kids who are _______ grow out of it after puberty unless their parents have been giving them dangerous hormones.   

Yes they need help.   But full access to the locker rooms isn't one of them .   Just put them into the family or staff bathroom.   No need to do anything else.   
(05-16-2016, 11:20 AM)BmorePat87 Wrote: Funny, this conservative radio host whose page I follow is against the restrictions (he sees no issue with trans people being allowed into whatever bathroom they want), so he was mocking those types of people and said "this happened and the guy wasn't dressed like a woman trying to sneak into the bathroom". 

Conservative?   Must be one of those Joe Scarborough "conservatives"
(05-16-2016, 11:10 AM)Griever Wrote: look who you are responding too, logic doesn't compute with lucie

its like having a discussion with morningstar all over again

Yeah we shouldn't have any concerns for the +99% of the students who won't feel safe or comfortable.   

Third bathroom just eliminates all problems 
(05-16-2016, 12:27 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Yeah we shouldn't have any concerns for the +99% of the students who won't feel safe or comfortable.   

Third bathroom just eliminates all problems 

i know right, lets go back to keeping the colored people out of our schools

again, conservatives lost the war on gays with marriage, so now transgender people are the new whipping boys

conservatives will lose this war too, its only a matter of time
People suck
(05-16-2016, 12:51 PM)Griever Wrote: i know right, lets go back to keeping the colored people out of our schools

again, conservatives lost the war on gays with marriage, so now transgender people are the new whipping boys

conservatives will lose this war too, its only a matter of time

So you are actually comparing black people to _______?    Sorry but blacks are more than 1% of the population.   And you know they can't just magically change their colour, where as a ______ can just be a man or a woman based on how they feel that day. 
(05-16-2016, 01:28 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: So you are actually comparing black people to _______?    Sorry but blacks are more than 1% of the population.   And you know they can't just magically change their colour, where as a ______ can just be a man or a woman based on how they feel that day. 

I know if I were a black person I would be stoked that liberals compare every group with a mental abnormaility to me.

(05-16-2016, 11:59 AM)bfine32 Wrote: Some call it reasonable accomidations.

The handicapped kid might feel like he doesn't belong because he has to use to door with the ramp and the big toilet stall.

Should we make all doors have ramps and all stalls big?

Does that really sound like a terrible idea? Expanding all stalls sounds amazing.
Our father, who art in Hell
Unhallowed, be thy name
Cursed be thy sons and daughters
Of our nemesis who are to blame
Thy kingdom come, Nema
(05-16-2016, 01:45 PM)bfine32 Wrote: I know if I were a black person I would be stoked that liberals compare every group with a mental abnormaility to me.

I'm sure referring to transgender people as having a "mental abnormality" makes them feel all warm and fuzzy.

However the comparison of situations concerning equal treatment under the law is being discussed.  Not the underlying reason one group or another is being denied such treatment.
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.
(05-16-2016, 12:22 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: They don't belong.   They are less than 1% of the population.   Even less in schools.... The numbers just don't add up.    Besides almost all kids who are _______ grow out of it after puberty unless their parents have been giving them dangerous hormones.   

Yes they need help.   But full access to the locker rooms isn't one of them .   Just put them into the family or staff bathroom.   No need to do anything else.   

As I can already tell using 'be a good person' isn't going to resonate with you, I'm going to go ahead and check out of this.

With a smile.

Because that draconian way of thinking is THANKFULLY coming to an end.
Our father, who art in Hell
Unhallowed, be thy name
Cursed be thy sons and daughters
Of our nemesis who are to blame
Thy kingdom come, Nema
(05-16-2016, 01:47 PM)GMDino Wrote: I'm sure referring to transgender people as having a "mental abnormality" makes them feel all warm and fuzzy.

Oh, I'm sorry. I should have said special.

And it is nothing like the discrimination that folks faced simply for having a physical trait.

I've actually seen these bathroon laws compared to Jim Crowe.

(05-16-2016, 01:47 PM)GMDino Wrote: I'm sure referring to transgender people as having a "mental abnormality" makes them feel all warm and fuzzy.

However the comparison of situations concerning equal treatment under the law is being discussed.  Not the underlying reason one group or another is being denied such treatment.

They can go from ______ to woman just by getting the chop.   If it's not a mental disorder and they really are a woman then finish the job.   Stop riding the fence.     

Unless it's not a real thing and just their mental disorder kicking in ....    Like Bruce Jenner.  

Besides isn't someone who dresses like the opposite sex But goes about their business as their actual gender just a cross dresser?
(05-16-2016, 01:51 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Oh, I'm sorry. I should have said special.

Lot of things you should have or could have said...but you said exactly what you meant.

And for that we thank you.
(05-16-2016, 01:51 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: They can go from ______ to woman just by getting the chop.   If it's not a mental disorder and they really are a woman then finish the job.   Stop riding the fence.     

Unless it's not a real thing and just their mental disorder kicking in ....    Like Bruce Jenner.  

Anyone else ever feel like playing MadLibs when Lucy posts about transgender?
(05-16-2016, 01:52 PM)GMDino Wrote: Anyone else ever feel like playing MadLibs when Lucy posts about transgender?

are we using nouns or verbs?
People suck
(05-16-2016, 12:51 PM)Griever Wrote: again, conservatives lost the war on gays with marriage, so now transgender people are the new whipping boys

And liberals need something to perpetuate their messiah complex.

Now, we can continue to be divisive or we can come to a reasonable consensus.

Whoops... silly me.
I forgot where I was.
(05-16-2016, 02:04 PM)Rotobeast Wrote: And liberals need something to perpetuate their messiah complex.

Now, we can continue to be divisive or we can come to a reasonable consensus.

Whoops... silly me.
I forgot where I was.

stick to the script
People suck
(05-16-2016, 02:00 PM)Griever Wrote: are we using nouns or verbs?

pronouns Ninja
[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]

(05-16-2016, 02:47 PM)BmorePat87 Wrote: pronouns Ninja

aw come on man, i suck at those
People suck