Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Terrorist act in Orlando
(06-13-2016, 11:29 PM)tigerseye Wrote: Terrorist kills 49 or 50. To bad no one had a concealed gun to take that guy down and save perhaps everybodys life but his.(we will never know unfortunately)

Law abiding citizens, should have all the guns and ammo they want. When a law abiding citizen uses a firearm to prevent a tragidy the MSM (Main Stream Media) never reports it. (Sure could of used one here).

Terrorists and trash like this are here to stay and there is only one way to deal with these psycos. Terrorists and crooks will have firearms regardless of whether they are allowed to by law. They will get any gun they want regardless of the laws that are passed because they don't care about our laws. 

The problem with saying this guy is a terrorist or that guy is that once the laws are put in place the politicians/government will label anybody that doesn't agree with their ideologies and what they are trying to accomplish as an extremist or whatever. These days people with moral beliefs are sometimes portrayed as being extremists by the MSM. When in fact they are only guilty of being morally grounded, unlike the MSM and the powers that be.

The laws only limit the people who are law abiding, not the people that are willing to do these things.

If some a hole is willing to randomly kill people (or break into your house for that matter with bad intentions), he is willing to break any gun law that is made.

Law abiding citizens with guns and ammo are important to our security as citizens of the USA.

The founding fathers understood their importance and fortunately for us put it in our Constitution. 

Sorry for the rant.

"We the people.....             ......one nation under God."

[Image: 23580802.jpg]

(06-13-2016, 11:38 PM)GMDino Wrote: There was one person with a gun in there I heard.

Probably should have some sort of semi-automatic weapon just in case.   Mellow

A semi-automatic weapon can be many different types (ie: pistol, shotgun, rifle).
The majority of pistols sold are semi-automatic.
It only means that the next cartridge is loaded and available to fire after a shot.
Of course, this repeats until the capacity of the magazine is spent.
(06-13-2016, 11:53 PM)Rotobeast Wrote: [Image: 23580802.jpg]

A semi-automatic weapon can be many different types (ie: pistol, shotgun, rifle).
The majority of pistols sold are semi-automatic.
It only means that the next cartridge is loaded and available to fire after a shot.
Of course, this repeats until the capacity of the magazine is spent.

Maybe he should have had multiple guns then...just in case.

I'm sure a room full of people shooting would have saved lots of lives.

I've seen it on television.
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.
(06-13-2016, 11:29 PM)tigerseye Wrote: Terrorists and trash like this are here to stay and there is only one way to deal with these psycos. Terrorists and crooks will have firearms regardless of whether they are allowed to by law. They will get any gun they want regardless of the laws that are passed because they don't care about our laws. 

Which gun law(s) did this terrorist trash psycho crook break to get his gun?
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
(06-13-2016, 11:55 PM)GMDino Wrote: Maybe he should have had multiple guns then...just in case.

I'm sure a room full of people shooting would have saved lots of lives.

I've seen it on television.

I understand your concern.
Not all gun owners are responsible or educated enough to end that situation in an orderly fashion that would not create fatalities of their own.

That being said, a person who can assess the risks and carries hollow-points can end the situation without anything other than dropping the evil-doer.
If you do not know the science behind hollow-points, I am more than happy to explain or you can Google.

(06-13-2016, 11:52 PM)GMDino Wrote: All you care about is Islamic terrorism.

This thread, any thread.

And you said that is all we should be focusing on.

So don't lie.

You don't even think there IS terrorism beyond the Islamic kind.

We talk about Islamic terrorism because threads are about Islamic terrorism.   When anyone makes a thread about other terrorism I comment the same way.   I can't help it if the news dictates the overflow of Islamic terrorism around he world.   
This cannot go unanswered:

https://www.yahoo.com/news/heres-know-orlando-victims-000000001.html
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

(06-13-2016, 11:58 PM)Nately120 Wrote: Which gun law(s) did this terrorist trash psycho crook break to get his gun?

Maybe none, he certainly broke the law about not murdering people though.
(06-12-2016, 09:48 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Everyone feels like they can mess with us.   The world knows we are weak under Obama 

The world knows 99% of Americans are selfish.  Too busy doing stuff for themself.  Like football practice.  People like that aren't going to volunteer to deploy overseas.  They're part of a soft generation who think they're too special for selfless service.  
(06-12-2016, 09:48 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Everyone feels like they can mess with us.   The world knows we are weak under Obama 

When was this country "strong?"

Eisenhower was a general, so I guess that counts
JFK was some pretty boy
LBJ seemed like a mean bastard, I'll admit
Nixon's greatest foreign policy move involved a ping pong team from China
Ford wasn't even elected
Carter was a wimpy Jesus freak
Reagan was a movie star and union shill who gave weapons to terrorists and told us to embrace Islamic terrorists
Bush I made us read his lips
Clinton was too busy gettin' busy
Bush II was a draft-dodger
Obama apparently goes around and offers handjobs to our enemies

...and if Trump gets elected and leaves the US he's probably going to get sent back in pieces in a box

(06-14-2016, 02:44 AM)oncemoreuntothejimbreech Wrote: The world knows 99% of Americans are selfish.  Too busy doing stuff for themself.  Like football practice.  People like that aren't going to volunteer to deploy overseas.  They're part of a soft generation who think they're too special for selfless service.  

In all fairness, unlike the generations before us this generation doesn't require a draft to coerce cowards into defending their country.  Also, it's completely unfair to compare volunteering to save the world from Hitler to volunteering to go march around the Middle East for several decades until terror is no more.
(06-14-2016, 03:28 AM)Nately120 Wrote: In all fairness, unlike the generations before us this generation doesn't require a draft to coerce cowards into defending their country.  Also, it's completely unfair to compare volunteering to save the world from Hitler to volunteering to go march around the Middle East for several decades until terror is no more.

Tell that to the people who call us weak, but were too busy with practice to do something about it.

(10-29-2015, 07:31 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: I was busy going to college and playing football.   So the military need never matched up with my life. 
(06-14-2016, 04:05 AM)oncemoreuntothejimbreech Wrote: Tell that to the people who call us weak, but were too busy with practice to do something about it.

Ahh going back to 2015.   You should probably be charging me rent for all that space I'm taking up in your head.  

So am I supposed to feel back for having a  full football scholarship?   

And we are weak.   We expect guys to go over and do a job and give them all sorts of rules and limits.  The military doesn't need to deploy if you are going to saddle them with nonsense.    That's on our policy makers.   
(06-14-2016, 01:10 AM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote: Maybe none, he certainly broke the law about not murdering people though.

Also broke the law about not being able to conceal carry in an establishment that sells alcohol. 
(06-13-2016, 11:02 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Christians can't be Islamic terrorists.   

no but they can sure shoot and blow up abortion clinics
People suck
(06-14-2016, 12:06 AM)Rotobeast Wrote: I understand your concern.
Not all gun owners are responsible or educated enough to end that situation in an orderly fashion that would not create fatalities of their own.

That being said, a person who can assess the risks and carries hollow-points can end the situation without anything other than dropping the evil-doer.
If you do not know the science behind hollow-points, I am more than happy to explain or you can Google.

Trained officers were on the scene.  He managed to get away, go inside and take hostages.

How is John Wayne in a dark club (or a dozen of them) going to make it any better?

Full disclosure:  I am not against concealed carry.  I am not against owning weapons.  I don't understand the need for the biggest and the fastest shooting when you are out to dinner at Denny's with your grandmother but if that is what turns you on go for it.

I just do not believe that everyone having a gun makes any situation any safer.
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.
(06-14-2016, 08:32 AM)Griever Wrote: no but they can sure shoot and blow up abortion clinics

The 70's called; They want their point back.

Another case of "not radical Islam" in France:

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/06/15/world/europe/france-stabbing-police-magnanville-isis.html?partner=rss&emc=rss&_r=0

Quote:On Monday evening, the man, Larossi Abballa, 25, attacked the police captain outside his home in Magnanville, a village about 35 miles from Paris. He then entered the house and killed the officer’s companion, who also worked for the French Interior Ministry, in the presence of the couple’s 3-year-old son. Around midnight, elite police forces stormed the house, killing Mr. Abballa and rescuing the child, according to the Interior Ministry.

President François Hollande of France, speaking at the Organization for Economic Cooperation and Development in Paris on Tuesday morning, said it was “indisputably a terrorist incident.”

(06-14-2016, 09:27 AM)bfine32 Wrote: The 70's called; They want their point back.

still a point

thats more than you can come up with nowadays
People suck
(06-14-2016, 09:46 AM)Griever Wrote: still a point

thats more than you can come up with nowadays

Oh, sick burn..

(06-14-2016, 09:54 AM)bfine32 Wrote: Oh, sick burn..

facts usually are ThumbsUp
People suck
(06-14-2016, 08:32 AM)Griever Wrote: no but they can sure shoot and blow up abortion clinics

It's not terrorism when Christians do it. Duh - it's God's will. Praise be to God.

Now replace God with Allah and that last sentence with Allahu Ackbar.

This is fun.
Our father, who art in Hell
Unhallowed, be thy name
Cursed be thy sons and daughters
Of our nemesis who are to blame
Thy kingdom come, Nema