Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
***Week 1 GameDay Thread...Bengals @ Jets***
(09-11-2016, 04:38 PM)matmaven Wrote: Bodine with literally the worst game I have ever seen from an NFL lineman.

Jesus was it seriously him again?

I'm at work right now so this game thread is my play by play

Has he really been given up 5 sacks by himself?
Reply/Quote
(09-11-2016, 04:37 PM)TheCincinnatiKid Wrote: I'd honestly not care a bit if they cut the entire O-Line in the morning.

The left side hasn't really done that bad. 
Reply/Quote
(09-11-2016, 04:37 PM)TheCincinnatiKid Wrote: I'd honestly not care a bit if they cut the entire O-Line in the morning.

This is shocking.

I thought we might have some issues on offense, but I never guessed our pass protection would be shredded like this.
Reply/Quote
That last sack was all Zeitler.....he and Bodine been hot garbage all day!!!! Glad they did not get an extension done before the season. They need to seriously consider trading for a lineman or two if they want to truly contend this year.
Reply/Quote
Alright what O Line man is worth a trade for AJ McCarron?
Reply/Quote
I just stopped in during this commercial break to say, PLEASE CUT RUSSELL BODINE...before the game ends!!

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(09-11-2016, 04:39 PM)Aquapod770 Wrote: Bodine is proving he doesn't deserve to play football. 

FIFY
Reply/Quote
Please punt this.
Reply/Quote
Bengals O-line Max protect package

[Image: Always-Maxi-Sanitary-Napkins-with--pTRU1-8556747dt.jpg]
Reply/Quote
And the biggest issue is it is the interior pass protection that is getting jobbed - the worst possible recipe for any passing game.
Reply/Quote
I have a feeling that we'll have a new O-lineman by weeks end..
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
(09-11-2016, 04:39 PM)Sweetness Wrote: The left side hasn't really done that bad. 

I'll settle for us just cutting Bodine. 

More likely is us enshrining these guys in the Bengals Hall of Fame or something.
Reply/Quote
Either punt or go for it
Reply/Quote
And somehow Dalton is still killing it
Reply/Quote
Send Bodine to Europe
Reply/Quote
eyes closed

Reply/Quote
Oh please... NNuge...
Reply/Quote
If Nugent makes this ...