Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
***Week 4 GameDay Thread...Dolphins @ Bengals***
(09-29-2016, 10:42 PM)Aquapod770 Wrote: Miami will be expecting us to try to get it to Green now!!!  Ninja

So its only natural we throw screens to Lafell for the rest of the game
Reply/Quote
Defense starting to click.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(09-29-2016, 10:45 PM)jfkbengals Wrote: No, when the 1 and 2 are down and you don't look like a HOFer over the first 4 games of your career you clearly have no value to the team. Ninja

It doesn't matter what string you are. If you're a pass catching TE and you exhibit bad hands you won't stick around. It's a fact of football. 
Reply/Quote
Marvin either burns through timeouts in the first quarter, or takes a knee with all three left and 25 seconds. When aj green is over 100 already. That's why he is a joke
Reply/Quote
3 TOs left.. 17 seconds.. Marvin Lewis has no balls!!
Sean Payton would of tried..
Reply/Quote
(09-29-2016, 10:46 PM)Housh Wrote: So its only natural we throw screens to Lafell for the rest of the game

Now you're thinking! (like Marv)  Mellow
[Image: 85d8232ebbf088d606250ddec1641e7b.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(09-29-2016, 10:45 PM)HarleyDog Wrote: What the hell kinda sports bar did I just walk into? Shocked

Hilarious LMAO Smirk
Reply/Quote
Have to say even with a lackluster run game, and the one broken play on defense, Bengals looking dominant so far.
“Don't give up. Don't ever give up.” - Jimmy V

Reply/Quote
Meh, with only twenty-something seconds left I don't mind taking the knee. Knowing our luck, someone would have gone down hurt if we tried airing it out.
Everything in this post is my fault.
Reply/Quote
Tbh it's okay to be still a little disappointed. We're only up by barely more than a score on the dolphins.
Reply/Quote
(09-29-2016, 10:46 PM)Gamma Ray Tan Wrote: Defense starting to click.

I never played the position but ima just assume having Burfict there really helps Dansby and Rey because now they know for a fact that middle LB will be in the correct position so they can focus on their own part of the field completely
Reply/Quote
Marv-hater here. I admit it.
Reply/Quote
(09-29-2016, 10:47 PM)Big Boss Wrote: Meh, with only twenty-something seconds left I don't mind taking the knee.  Knowing our luck, someone would have gone down hurt if we tried airing it out.

Marvin probably has a job for you if you want
Reply/Quote
Feels like it should be 28-7 instead of only 16-7.
You let a team hang around, and sometimes it comes back to bite you in the ass.
Reply/Quote
Great first half, well for everything except run blocking, which is snafu as usual.
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote
3 missed TDs, should be a blow out. We need to finish! Better come out second half and put some points up. We need to make a statement.
Confucius say, he who go to bed with itchy butt wake up with smelly finger.
Reply/Quote
I like the uni's.

Quote:"Success doesn’t mean every single move they make is good" ~ Anonymous 
"Let not the dumb have to educate" ~ jj22
Reply/Quote
(09-29-2016, 10:47 PM)Whacked Wrote: Marv-hater here. I admit it.

Bet I do more.
Reply/Quote
(09-29-2016, 10:47 PM)OandB Wrote: 3 TOs left..  17 seconds..  Marvin Lewis has no balls!!
Sean Payton would of tried..

... to go 0-4.

This was a "complete the sentence" thing, right?
Reply/Quote
(09-29-2016, 10:45 PM)jfkbengals Wrote: No, when the 1 and 2 are down and you don't look like a HOFer over the first 4 games of your career you clearly have no value to the team. Ninja

Ahh..so THAT'S how it works.. 3rd stringer doesn't score 8 TDs per quarter CUT HIM!  
God, it's great to be a Bengals fan..  
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote