Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
***Week 5 GameDay Thread...Bengals @ Cowboys***
Dalton didn't see Boyd wide open down the middle.....Would have been an easy TD.....We need to get the ball to Boyd more.....AJ Green can't catch every pass.
1968 Bengal Fan
Reply/Quote
The Boyd play was another OL breakdown and Andy had to check down. Its pretty sad that even against a below average DL this OL is allowing pressure and also making really stupid penalties.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(10-09-2016, 06:10 PM)PhilHos Wrote: Did anyone see that when Dalton scrambled NOT A SINGLE RECEIVER MOVED? They were covered but they all just stared at Dalton.

Sent from my SPH-L710T using Tapatalk

Honestly wouldn't be surprised if they're coached to do this... Whatever
[Image: 85d8232ebbf088d606250ddec1641e7b.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(10-09-2016, 06:07 PM)Housh Wrote: Bro you cant tell me no one is open down the field

Tyler Boyd was running all by himself on 2nd down. 

Reply/Quote
It was 3rd and long and Zamp calls a play where every route but 1 ends BEFORE the first down, and ALL the routes had a comeback

Dude doesn't even want Dalton TRYING to go deep. Does he realize receivers can do a cool thing called JUMP FOR THE BALL?
Reply/Quote
(10-09-2016, 06:10 PM)PhilHos Wrote: Did anyone see that when Dalton scrambled NOT A SINGLE RECEIVER MOVED? They were covered but they all just stared at Dalton.

And that's a part of the problem. Are they taught that?

Reply/Quote
What the hell Dalton?
[Image: s4ed9rgnqb251.jpg]
Reply/Quote

I don't get it either. whose fault is this? It seems ***** NORMAL to try and get open when the play breaks down. Is it coached to just stand there? I really don't get it.
[Image: 43325991030_4d39723a8f.jpg]
Reply/Quote
Time for reboot #3?

Too bad reboots never involve a new o-line coach. Or a new HC for that matter.
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote
(10-09-2016, 11:27 AM)Whacked Wrote: -An away game and at 4:25 (God forbid Marvin have his team prepared anytime other than 1pm on Sundays)
-Still no Eifert (so answers for the red zone FAILS)
-AD looking like a deer in the headlights a lot lately
-Our CB's are TRASH
-OLine is still trash
= Cowboys win by 10 points.

^^^^
Reply/Quote
What a joke
Reply/Quote
(10-09-2016, 06:09 PM)bengalfan74 Wrote: Tyler Boyd had nobody within 10 yards of him and Dalton didn't see him ??

Not with the Cowboys' defensive line in his face.
Reply/Quote
Dallas scores this drive and it's game over.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Reply/Quote
Amazing, just amazing ! Dallas D is just average and we can't even get in FG range ?

Our D looks like they're still on the bus, what a pitiful showing thus far.
Reply/Quote
Dunlap wiht some grass, finally
[Image: 43325991030_4d39723a8f.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(10-09-2016, 06:09 PM)bengalfan74 Wrote: Tyler Botd had nobody within 10 yards of him and Dalton didn't see him ??

That's a product of bad Oline for 4 games and a QB getting antsy. 
Reply/Quote
Boyd was open but when your o-line sucks a QB that just goes for the dump off too soon is the result
Reply/Quote
The way this game is going is exactly what i was afraid of. 1. Rookie QB's have Mediocre Marv's number and 2. elliott to shred our Defense.

**Edit** or Alfred Morris as well. our D is screwed.
Reply/Quote
omg we got pressure

Reply/Quote
One more loss and I'm checking out and pulling for Minny the rest of the year
[Image: s4ed9rgnqb251.jpg]
Reply/Quote