Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
***Week 5 GameDay Thread...Bengals @ Cowboys***
I'm running out of positivity very quickly. I have been positive all year, but I am at my limit.
Reply/Quote
This may be one of those games Dalton has to pass for 300 or more yards just to keep us in the game.
1968 Bengal Fan
Reply/Quote
Not over yet y'all. .

Reply/Quote
(10-08-2016, 09:57 PM)guyofthetiger Wrote: Bengals D shuts down the Dallas run game. Bengals win 20-17.

Nervous
[Image: 4540978331_3e8fe35323.jpg]
Reply/Quote
Lol this team is a joke. If we don't score here game is over.
[Image: 85d8232ebbf088d606250ddec1641e7b.jpg]
Reply/Quote
I can't believe I've paid to watch these guys play in the Wembley game in a few weeks.
Reply/Quote
(10-09-2016, 06:18 PM)JumboTron Wrote: Any early predictions on what the Pats do to us next week in Foxborough?

We may as well stay home. They are going to destroy us. 
Reply/Quote
How can our D line be any good when they practice against the shittiest OLine in the game. M
Reply/Quote
(10-09-2016, 06:14 PM)Whacked Wrote: Time to pull out my paperbag mask from 10 years ago.
Why were you wearing a paper bag mask after an 11-5 season?

Sent from my SPH-L710T using Tapatalk
[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote
(10-09-2016, 06:20 PM)jeremydc Wrote: Not over yet y'all. .

Only on the clock. The result is already cast in stone.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Reply/Quote

I know, Dallas has at least 4 or 5 more TD's to score, and we have about another dozen or so punts to get off
Reply/Quote
Defense is showing they can't stop anything the Cowboys even remotely think about doing.
[Image: 85d8232ebbf088d606250ddec1641e7b.jpg]
Reply/Quote
Getting outcoached and outplayed. Well at least it gets easier next week...
“Don't give up. Don't ever give up.” - Jimmy V

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

The whole Dallas team could go home right now, and Dak Prescott would still manage a 350 yard passing game.
Reply/Quote
2-3 & off to Foxboro ..... nice bye week, because I am SAS the Bengals never showed up to Dallas.
Reply/Quote
(10-09-2016, 06:20 PM)TheCincinnatiKid Wrote: I can't believe I've paid to watch these guys play in the Wembley game in a few weeks.

Sadly I couldn't get tickets for it... Well is sadly the right word?
UK Bengals Fan since 1990
Reply/Quote
So much positivity going on here.. The end is here.. We're all gonna die!
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
I'm going on the record now the Rams will have more wins than the Bengals this year, and Marvin will still be head coach.
Reply/Quote
Time to weather expectations for the rest of the season. I cant deny what iv seen anymore.

This is a 6-7 win team TOPS even with Eifert
Reply/Quote
Worst defense in the NFL. Offense looks okay in spurts then the inevitable mistake ruins down/distance and the drive dies.

We MIGHT win 2 more this season....
Reply/Quote