Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
***Week 5 GameDay Thread...Bengals @ Cowboys***
(10-09-2016, 07:27 PM)Fan_in_Kettering Wrote: We're the laughingstock of professional sports.
No we're not.

Sent from my SPH-L710T using Tapatalk
[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote
(10-09-2016, 07:28 PM)bengalfan74 Wrote: Shot of Dalton sitting there on the bench says it all. A beaten man on a beaten team with a shit O-line a crappy HC, and beyond words bad O-line coach. A horrible game plan, a totally clueless defense. And just flat and ill prepared right from the jump on all levels.

Embarrassment at every level.

This may be the game when Dalton officially gets "Bengalized"  a shame.
Reply/Quote
(10-09-2016, 07:25 PM)Aquapod770 Wrote: Hated the Paulie G promotion from the getgo. I was pushing hard for Schwartz. 

Right. He was the LB coach and that was at the time arguably our worst position on defense...but hey let's promote a guy who is responsible for the amazing play of Maualuga.

Another Guenther product...Vincent Rey for the whiff.
Reply/Quote
(10-09-2016, 07:19 PM)U FreezerBrowl Wrote: Mandy is so scared

He really is. For years now I've been saying "Andy lacks courage, but he's a pocket passer who can put up decent numbers via short passes."  We're stuck with Andy for at least 4 more years. Sheesh!
Reply/Quote
There's always next week......Oh wait
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(10-09-2016, 07:27 PM)Ricky Spanish Wrote: Waiting for CBS to switch games.  The ultimate insult

I wonder if Heidi is schedule on TV anywhere?

Reply/Quote
(10-09-2016, 07:20 PM)ShowMeUrTDs Wrote: Solutions anyone?

Guys who shouldn't be on the roster, or playing much next year. 
1. Bodine
2. Zietler
3. Hill
4. Jones (he has not looked good)
5. M Johnson
6. Rey Maualuga

And it's time for a coaching change. Marvin has had ample opportunity. Barring a massive turnaround this is unacceptable for a 13 year head coach. I'm not anti Marvin but we need a fresh start
Reply/Quote
Our problem is we worked on redzone offense all week but forgot we need to actually get there first
Who Dey!!!

Reply/Quote
It's time to blow this thing up. We've been exposed. No fixing this with this coaching staff.

Quote:"Success doesn’t mean every single move they make is good" ~ Anonymous 
"Let not the dumb have to educate" ~ jj22
Reply/Quote
lol Dallas up 28 and still ramming it down our throat

We get up 1 point with 10 mins against Pitt and went prevent defense lol

I love our coaches
Reply/Quote
(10-09-2016, 07:29 PM)PhilHos Wrote: No we're not.

Sent from my SPH-L710T using Tapatalk

Gotta start somewhere...and as starts go this was a doozy.
Reply/Quote
This is so bad you would have to think Brown is going to do something. Its unthinkable to do nothing
Reply/Quote
(10-09-2016, 07:27 PM)Ricky Spanish Wrote: Waiting for CBS to switch games.  The ultimate insult

They already have in every market but Cincinnati and Dallas
Reply/Quote
How many times have we had a de covered a wr this game
Reply/Quote
(10-09-2016, 07:25 PM)TSwigZ Wrote: I turned it off first time I stopped watching a bengals game in 5 years

The Thursday Night Football game v. the Brownies in 2014 was equally as bad, if you can remember. Dalton set NFL record for worst passer rating in a single game ever.
Reply/Quote
My only reason to keep watching is in Fantasy Football I had to start Dalton because Russell Wilson on a bye week. So I'm hoping for some late game garbage passing yards by Dalton.
1968 Bengal Fan
Reply/Quote
Mike Zimmer, Terence Newman, and Andre Smith are laughing at us.
Reply/Quote
(10-09-2016, 07:29 PM)JumboTron Wrote: This may be the game when Dalton officially gets "Bengalized"  a shame.

Heart Breakingly so
Reply/Quote
Elliot is good and we can't tackle. 35-0 coming up.
Reply/Quote
(10-09-2016, 07:27 PM)reuben.ahmed Wrote: The Bengals of the 90s and Palmer era would make this game close near the end/garbage time, but still lose.

Palmer. Master of garbage time stat padding.

Can't blame him for leaving though. There's no hope with Mike Brown.
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote