Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
***Week 7 GameDay Thread...Browns @ Bengals***
If Marvin had his way, this game would be 14-10 and halftime would be half way over right now
Reply/Quote
Best player on the team right there.
Reply/Quote
Marvin and Zempese better give AJ their game-checks this week
Reply/Quote
I really feel like the fans just boo'd Lewis into temporarily growing a pair and trying to score.

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
Reply/Quote
HOLY AJ GREEN
Former Contributor for StripeHype

CEO/Founder of CUE Sports Media

Reply/Quote
How sad is it that 80% of the balls thrown don't go to AJ Green? Wasting that cat's talent away.
[Image: 43325991030_4d39723a8f.jpg]
Reply/Quote
Andy has incredible stats at half time.

And again I say unto you, It is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle, than for a rich man to enter into the kingdom of God.

Reply/Quote
Better than sitting on it and going in at 14-10 huh Marv?
Reply/Quote
(10-23-2016, 03:25 PM)TheLeonardLeap Wrote: I really feel like the fans just boo'd Lewis into temporarily growing a pair and trying to score.

That and Hue taking a timeout thinking he was getting the ball back.
Reply/Quote
Good thing Marvin kept that TO in his pocket or the Dalton sack would have killed the drive
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
I'm actually almost pissed off that Andy and ESPECIALLY Green just made Lewis look good despite his idiotic clock management.
Our father, who art in Hell
Unhallowed, be thy name
Cursed be thy sons and daughters
Of our nemesis who are to blame
Thy kingdom come, Nema
Reply/Quote
If I was a Browns fan I would be crying.
Reply/Quote
(10-23-2016, 03:24 PM)CKwi88 Wrote: maybe the coaches learn something from this little experience

There's always hope they will learn something.  Not much.  But a little.
Reply/Quote
(10-23-2016, 03:25 PM)reuben.ahmed Wrote: How sad is it that 80% of the balls thrown don't go to AJ Green? Wasting that cat's talent away.

Before that drive, there were EIGHTEEN straight plays that didn't involve passing to Green.  That should never, ever happen. 
Reply/Quote
Damn Green
Reply/Quote
(10-23-2016, 03:25 PM)TheLeonardLeap Wrote: I really feel like the fans just boo'd Lewis into temporarily growing a pair and trying to score.

Worked with Dalton in that baseball game before last season. Maybe we should boo everyone on the team until they win a several superbowls. 

Reply/Quote
Coaches don't learn shit. Dalton and Green should stop listening to them.
[Image: 43325991030_4d39723a8f.jpg]
Reply/Quote
And this is why, Marv, philosophy does not always beat opportunity.
Reply/Quote
(10-23-2016, 03:26 PM)BigPapaKain Wrote: I'm actually almost pissed off that Andy and ESPECIALLY Green just made Lewis look good despite his idiotic clock management.

I think they made Marvin look like an idiot because he was content going into the half 14-10.
Reply/Quote
(10-23-2016, 03:25 PM)reuben.ahmed Wrote: How sad is it that 80% of the balls thrown don't go to AJ Green? Wasting that cat's talent away.

AJ should be treated like Atlanta treats Julio and Pitt treats Brown. You keep throwing to the guy till the other team stops it and if they never stop it you never stop throwing to the guy. Our coaching is notorious for lack of common sense.
Reply/Quote