Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
***Week 7 GameDay Thread...Browns @ Bengals***
Atleast the O came to play.

Reply/Quote
Jeremy Hill done with dancing.

LOL.

I might bump my "It's time we move on from Hill" thread.

Where's Brad at? He wanted to boo me for that.
Reply/Quote
Hill and Hogan are now locked in an epic rushing battle
Reply/Quote
(10-23-2016, 03:50 PM)BengalFanInNJ Wrote: This game has 51-48 written all over it.

Did we win or lose that one?
[Image: 43325991030_4d39723a8f.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(10-23-2016, 03:47 PM)Shake n Blake Wrote: Meh. I wouldn't consider a Hail Mary an "adjustment". It was luck more than anything else. I'll take it, but it's kinda silly to act like this performance - against the worst team in football - is impressive. We're a lucky play away from a really close game.

Not nearly as silly as the bytching that goes on in this forum. The gameday USED to be a place to come in, talk about the game, and support the Bengals.

Those days are long gone.

BTW. stupid Marvin coming out run, run
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Put Winston in, and score !!!!!
Some say you can place your ear next to his, and hear the ocean ....

[Image: 6QSgU8D.gif?1]
Reply/Quote
(10-23-2016, 03:49 PM)Thefinalcut813 Wrote: way to run sideways Hill

spoke too soon.sorry Hill.
Reply/Quote
Boling continues to be probably the best pulling guard in the NFL. Don't dislike a 70+ yard run at all.

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
Reply/Quote
(10-23-2016, 03:50 PM)BengalFanInNJ Wrote: This game has 51-48 written all over it.

God I hope not.  I stopped drinking during Bengals game due to that game years ago.  
Reply/Quote
but bfine still participates....lol
[Image: 43325991030_4d39723a8f.jpg]
Reply/Quote
Hill!!
Reply/Quote
Awesome run by Hill! I love this team but it's sad as they have enough talent to mask terrible coaching against lesser teams. I fear we may never see meaningful coaching changes until most of that talent is gone.
Reply/Quote
Perfect run play by the offense.

And again I say unto you, It is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle, than for a rich man to enter into the kingdom of God.

Reply/Quote
Winston > Ogbuehi, contrary to what Fred says
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote
(10-23-2016, 03:49 PM)Whacked Wrote: Crowell > Hill

You were saying? 

Reply/Quote
(10-23-2016, 03:51 PM)JumboTron Wrote: Hill and Hogan are now locked in an epic rushing battle

Hilarious   It will have a special Epic Battle show on the NFL Network in a couple years. Hogan by then will be working at Walmart
Reply/Quote
Hey I thought Hill said he wasnt going to do any TD celebrations this year?!?!? LOL

Nice run Hill!!!
Reply/Quote
Hill!!!!
Reply/Quote
Over/Under on number of plays before the Browns score on this drive??
Reply/Quote
(10-23-2016, 03:51 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Not nearly as silly as the bytching that goes on in this forum. The gameday USED to be a place to come in, talk about the game, and support the Bengals.

Those days are long gone.

BTW. stupid Marvin coming out run, run

it's for good reason.
Reply/Quote