Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
***Week 12 Gameday Thread...Bengals @ Ravens***
Well at least bodine snapped it to his chest for once. Right guys? Right?
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Somebody wanna tell me again about the woeful 90s?
Reply/Quote
Bungling Brothers and Bodine and Boling Circus
Reply/Quote
Who is good on this team?
[Image: 43325991030_4d39723a8f.jpg]
Reply/Quote
3rd awful snap of the game the last two were on both endzone throws...no one is mentioning that on the bad throws..
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

Reply/Quote
Bengals have no tackling technique.
Reply/Quote
(11-27-2016, 03:46 PM)reuben.ahmed Wrote: Overall does this Bengals team look like something we could assemble as fans and take out on Sunday in a game of backyard flag football? They can't even ***** snap the ball.

Depends. Will Marvin be coaching them?
Reply/Quote
pretty sad I was more emotional watchin Manchester United game just a bit ago than I am watching this. sighs at being a lifelong Bangals fan.
“Don't give up. Don't ever give up.” - Jimmy V

Reply/Quote
(11-27-2016, 03:45 PM)ANTHONY Wrote: There is the Dalton we all know... HAHAHa

Why do you keep posting? Do you think if you post an idiotic statement 500 times it will actually make it intelligent?
Reply/Quote
Its not that I'm a MCcarron fan, Im a Dalton hater and would take just about anyone but him. I didn't want him when they Drafted him....
Reply/Quote
[Image: paul-piano.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(11-27-2016, 03:47 PM)drgonzo Wrote: Somebody wanna tell me again about the woeful 90s?

They were woeful.

Iloka joining Williams in the just throwing a shoulder instead of wrapping up department.
Reply/Quote
(11-27-2016, 03:47 PM)reuben.ahmed Wrote: Who is good on this team?

AJ Green
[Image: ferris-quote.jpg]
Reply/Quote
If we don't take a Center in the draft I'm  not sure I can justify watching this team next year. Especially if Marvin is still here.

Reply/Quote
(11-27-2016, 03:45 PM)Shake n Blake Wrote: I suppose the bad snap is on Dalton as well.

Just stop it.

The bad snap was on the Center. The bad pass that hit a defender in the hands was on the QB. It's better if we watch the game not trying to defend our favorites or bash our least favorites. 
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
(11-27-2016, 03:48 PM)Pat5775 Wrote: Depends. Will Marvin be coaching them?

Yes, Marvin will be coaching their team. We will have no coaches at all. They will have full gear and headset/communication, and M. Nugent as their kicker. We will probably utilize F. Toast as our kicker.
Reply/Quote
Safeties are garbage.

Reply/Quote
Flacco outran Dansby
Reply/Quote
Damn Dansby is slow.
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
Is Dunlap hurt? Looked like he went down awkwardly last play.
Reply/Quote