Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
***Week 15 GameDay Thread...Steelers @ Bengals***
(12-18-2016, 04:31 PM)Atomic Orange Wrote: It's official Marvin Lewis collects TO's!

you can cash them in at end of year
[Image: 43325991030_4d39723a8f.jpg]
Reply/Quote
Why not use a timeout and ice the kicker?
[Image: s4ed9rgnqb251.jpg]
Reply/Quote
why interview m. tomlin when he losing coach.
Reply/Quote
Tomlin: penalties Cry Cry Cry

Reply/Quote
20 to 9 at Half Time.....Great Start....but FAR FROM OVER.....We Have Been Ahead Of Them In 2005 and 2015 season play-off and lost.......NO QUIT........OH, Tomlin whinning about penalties.....True, refs almost never call Steelers for any. About time they did.
1968 Bengal Fan
Reply/Quote
Tomlin is a douche. "It's not about their offense, it's about penalties". Really? Perhaps it's about time refs call a fair game against you guys????
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
I don't like the fact that they scored a FG.. now they get the ball back in the second.. It feels like I've seen this movie before.. Just saying..
Reply/Quote
I was just waiting for Tomlin to blame the refs for phantom calls, but he didn't.. Gotta give him some credit there..
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
The second half is going to be hard to watch no matter what, so I'm not going to.
Reply/Quote
(12-18-2016, 04:34 PM)BengalFanInNJ Wrote: Tomlin is a douche. "It's not about their offense, it's about penalties". Really? Perhaps it's about time refs call a fair game against you guys????

Those penalties really hurt them and he acknowledged ..
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
That was a very decent half of football !

And again I say unto you, It is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle, than for a rich man to enter into the kingdom of God.

Reply/Quote
Jeez, Tomlin's an arrogant tool.....

like to shove those sunglasses up his ***
Reply/Quote
(12-18-2016, 04:35 PM)TreasureCoastBenGal Wrote: The second half is going to be hard to watch no matter what, so I'm not going to.

I'm gonna watch, but it is Natty Light time. 
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
They still missed a face mask on the Dunlap tip, and Marvin should have challenged the Coats catch, looked like it hit the ground and moved.
Reply/Quote
20-9, Steelers.
Reply/Quote
(12-18-2016, 04:35 PM)TreasureCoastBenGal Wrote: The second half is going to be hard to watch no matter what, so I'm not going to.

This is silly.

Reply/Quote
We need V. Burfict back, badly.
Reply/Quote
I don't see how Tomlin said anything bad.. Penalties did hurt them.. He acknowledged them..
The problem is halftime adjustments for the Steelers / Marivn Lewis sitting on a lead..
I would love to see Burfict back.. He is the heart of this defence. Lafell has stepped up so far
Reply/Quote
Wake up, Burfict!!!!!!
Reply/Quote
Marvin and the O gotta keep the pedal on the gas.

Does anyone see this defense stopping Pitt's O for another half? We have to see them tit for tat; punch for punch.
Reply/Quote