Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
***Official 2017 NFL Draft Day Thread***
(04-29-2017, 12:50 PM)Takedown Wrote: Day 3 starts in 10 minutes!!! Pumped to have 3 picks in the 4th. This is our round!!!

That would be cool to own rd 4...since we already own rds 1,2 and 3.
(04-29-2017, 12:51 PM)Beaker Wrote: That would be cool to own rd 4...since we already own rds 1,2 and 3.
Give me Orlovsky, Jalen Myrick and Zane Gonzalez. Day 3 won.
I think the Bengals take Watkins next
[Image: maXCb2f.jpg]
-Paul Brown
“When you win, say nothing. When you lose, say less.”

My album "Dragon"
https://www.humbert-lardinois.com/

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
(04-29-2017, 12:51 PM)Beaker Wrote: That would be cool to own rd 4...since we already own rds 1,2 and 3.

This is the first year I can remember really not caring about how the draft analysts grade us. Their biases against us are so blatant. I think we'll end up with a B in their books, but I agree with you. We owned it.  1. Fast WR  2 Best RB and 3. Top 3 (in my view) DE.  We got lucky when Willis fell to us. And there are alot of other teams fans pissed that they didn't take Mixon. If we can just upgrade the OLine in Rounds 4 & 5 and get a kicker, we''ll have killed this draft. 
Today I'm TEAM SEWELL. Tomorrow TEAM PITTS. Maybe TEAM CHASE. I can't decide, and glad I don't have to.
(04-29-2017, 01:00 PM)Shady Wrote: This is the first year I can remember really not caring about how the draft analysts grade us. Their biases against us are so blatant. I think we'll end up with a B in their books, but I agree with you. We owned it.  1. Fast WR  2 Best RB and 3. Top 3 (in my view) DE.  We got lucky when Willis fell to us. And there are alot of other teams fans pissed that they didn't take Mixon. If we can just upgrade the OLine in Rounds 4 & 5 and get a kicker, we''ll have killed this draft. 

The thing I never understand about their grading system is why they take into consideration a team's draft position. If a team trades away picks or a team trades up, they made that decision so it is a part of the grade. The Browns picked the consensus #1 pick this year and were instantly given a "B" by some for the pick? It makes no sense.

The Pats had no first round so they should get an "F" in the draft.

Doesn't their grade tie into how much a team improved their roster, if you have more picks or no picks, that comes into play but they don't grade it that way.
Free Agency ain't over until it is over. 

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Round 4, here we go!
Lets go pack is on the clock!!!
Alright brothers so who's left? Really wanting a Center in this round.
(04-29-2017, 01:10 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: Alright brothers so who's left? Really wanting a Center in this round.

Brewski!!

(04-29-2017, 01:10 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: Alright brothers so who's left? Really wanting a Center in this round.

Orlosky please! If not then Toth next round.
I wouldn't mind snagging Carl Lawson and double dipping at DE here. Dorian Johnson would be a solid pickup. Also, a DT like Jaleel Johnson, Elijah Qualls, or Calos Watkins would be a great get.
Wow 9 picks left. Time for some diamonds in the rough  Cool
I'm not trying to upset anyone, but we have 9 picks left (most out of any team). We can afford to take chances and clearly could give two dams what the media thinks. Dare I say, Caleb Brantley? Idk, but I wouldn't be too surprised for some reason.
(04-29-2017, 01:12 PM)Whatever Wrote: I wouldn't mind snagging Carl Lawson and double dipping at DE here.  Dorian Johnson would be a solid pickup.  Also, a DT like Jaleel Johnson, Elijah Qualls, or Calos Watkins would be a great get.

We should address the offensive line but with 3 picks? Why not! Let's have fun with this today.

DT though? We already have Billings making his debut this year
Jaleel Johnson to Minny. Sorry guys
(04-29-2017, 01:11 PM)The Real Deal Wrote: Brewski!!

Damn, little early for me, i might put a little irish in my coffee though!

(04-29-2017, 01:11 PM)Takedown Wrote: Orlosky please! If not then Toth next round.

Also like Roullier and Fuller if we go Center. Don't like what i heard about Toth getting pushed around at the Senior Bowl practices.

(04-29-2017, 01:12 PM)Whatever Wrote: I wouldn't mind snagging Carl Lawson and double dipping at DE here.  Dorian Johnson would be a solid pickup.  Also, a DT like Jaleel Johnson, Elijah Qualls, or Calos Watkins would be a great get.

All good ones. Definately wouldn't mind double dipping at End, actually would love it.
Fricking vikes

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
There goes Jaleel Johnson. Great pick, Zimmer
Got my bowl of Tylers Touchdown Crunch. Lets own this thing
Smart grab, doesn't surprise me with Zim, knows his shit on Defense better than anyone.