Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
***Official 2017 NFL Draft Day Thread***
Fine with Lawson in the 4th.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Quote:"Success doesn’t mean every single move they make is good" ~ Anonymous 
"Let not the dumb have to educate" ~ jj22
Absolutely amazing how well we are doing in this draft.
(04-29-2017, 01:39 PM)Atomic Orange Wrote: Oh yeah it's obvious more than ever that everyone hates our football team. LMAO

I just embrace it's more fun that way.
Lawson? Are you freaking serious? How are we getting so lucky. Two 2nd Round DEs? Billings coming back? Chris Smith? Brandon Thompson. Hardison coming back? I think our Dline should be ok.
Today I'm TEAM SEWELL. Tomorrow TEAM PITTS. Maybe TEAM CHASE. I can't decide, and glad I don't have to.
LAWSONNNNNNNN WOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
Best part: still have two more picks this round with plenty of talent left!
We got our James Harrison
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Carl Lawson was Best Available Athlete on board per CBS Sports listed as 45th best player in draft, DE from Auburn....That is a steal to get a round 2 type in 4......Still 2 picks in 4 and O linemen of talent will be there.
1968 Bengal Fan
Our d-line rotation is looking sexy right now..

Carl Lawson was seen as a 2nd round DE for sure.
Former Contributor for StripeHype

CEO/Founder of CUE Sports Media

**** yeah. The guy I wanted Lawson . He will play RDE on pass rushing downs . Not Willis
Someone pinch me please
(04-29-2017, 01:33 PM)Okeana Wrote: its cool me and nate will help you with these guys.  lets get you excited !

(04-29-2017, 01:35 PM)The Real Deal Wrote: So all I have to do is sit back and pound the brewskis. Sounds good!

Yeah man, enjoy yourself. Carl Lawson would be a major steal here, had him rated as a 2nd rounder, would of taken him
there just like Willis. Man, would have one hell of a DE rotation then.
Good start to day three.....
Awesome. Now let's get that other line some help.

(04-29-2017, 01:40 PM)kevin Wrote: Carl Lawson was Best Available Athlete on board per CBS Sports listed as 45th best player in draft, DE from Auburn....That is a steal to get a round 2 type in 4......Still 2 picks in 4 and O linemen of talent will be there.

Thanks kevvy kev!

Next pick will be George Kittle LETS GO!

[Image: giphy.gif]
And we get him, cannot believe this draft! Fricking awesome! Shocked
Lets take Orlosky next please. Or Gonzalez
This is unreal... I cannot believe this draft is happening
I'll tell ya...these analysts wanted nothing to do with talking about the bengals pick. It was like pulling teeth for them to say good things