Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
(Preseason Week 3) ***Bengals @ Redskins - GameDay Thread***
(08-27-2017, 06:49 PM)Housh Wrote: Were gonna have close to a minute to try and get 3 points before halftime

How about I make my halftime right now because I guarantee we don't make an actual attempt to score more points before half.

Iv seen Brady and Rodgers get in FG range from their 20 in 3 plays

Thatll never happen with us because if were within 92 minutes of halftime we always do conservative BS

They made me look stupid lol They went for it
Reply/Quote
(08-27-2017, 06:50 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: Is Kroft not smart enough to run straight out of bounds?

If he had a good coach, he would going forward!

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
The hurry up offense and clock management is absolutely ***** terrible. Either you are 100% committed to scoring or you run the clock down. You don't call a god damn timeout then run it up the middle followed by a two yard pass where the receiver can't get out of bounds.
Reply/Quote
Halftime commercial

“Don't give up. Don't ever give up.” - Jimmy V

Reply/Quote
Gio looks to be back to himself.  He looked like he was tunneling under the line a few runs ago.. 
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
With the runs called it looked like they were running different formations instead of going for points....Kroft not running for the sideline killed the chance for a FG...
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

Reply/Quote
(08-27-2017, 06:52 PM)Stonyhands Wrote: The hurry up offense and clock  management is absolutely ***** terrible.  Either you are 100% committed to scoring or you run the clock down.  You don't call a god damn timeout then run it up the middle followed by a two yard pass where the receiver can't get out of bounds.

Were you expecting anything else?

Reply/Quote
(08-27-2017, 06:52 PM)Stonyhands Wrote: The hurry up offense and clock  management is absolutely ***** terrible.  Either you are 100% committed to scoring or you run the clock down.  You don't call a god damn timeout then run it up the middle followed by a two yard pass where the receiver can't get out of bounds.

I agree Andy could have made some better decisions during that 1:00 drill. 
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
Did Peerman go down on special teams?
Reply/Quote
Why did Marvin use a TO on that FG, where the hell was Ross, why the hell did Dalton wait too long to throw it, it would have been a jump ball with little chance getting in the end zone. And Why the he'll didn't Green jump?
Reply/Quote
(08-27-2017, 06:57 PM)ShowMeUrTDs Wrote: Did Peerman go down on special teams?

Not 100% Sure I asked earlier when it happened cuz they quickly cut to the Bobby Beaturd. Someone later said it was Peerman.
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

Reply/Quote
(08-27-2017, 06:17 PM)TheLeonardLeap Wrote: I have been really unimpressed with Minter.

Minter is horrible..... good thing Burfict looked absolutely amazing, vigil not looking to shabby either.
Reply/Quote
(08-27-2017, 06:57 PM)ShowMeUrTDs Wrote: Did Peerman go down on special teams?

yes..on coverage

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
(08-27-2017, 06:59 PM)Synric Wrote: Not 100% Sure I asked earlier when it happened cuz they quickly cut to the Bobby Beaturd. Someone later said it was Peerman.

It was #30 looked like a shoulder injury
Reply/Quote
(08-27-2017, 06:58 PM)TKUHL Wrote: Why did Marvin use a TO on that FG, where the hell was Ross, why the hell did Dalton wait too long to throw it, it would have been a jump ball with little chance getting in the end zone. And Why the he'll didn't Green jump?

I will try to answer. Marvin is stupid, Dalton hasnt had time to go deep so he was a little off, and Green didnt want to get injured scrapping for a useless ball he knew wouldn't have resulted in much. IMO!

Reply/Quote
I have no clue who is kicking, making tackles, getting pressure, injury updates, but I do know according to these announcers the QB should have had 3 illegal hits on him. Hate these guys.
Reply/Quote
Marvin had a cigarette butt in his nose
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
Loving me some Erickson!

Reply/Quote
Erickson more than deserving of a spot
Reply/Quote
WTF was that?