Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
***Week 1 GameDay Thread...Ravens @ Bengals***
(09-10-2017, 02:58 PM)Utts Wrote: Because he handles pressure so poorly. He wants to get the ball out quick, and so he picks a target and doesn’t go through his reads.
He's not going to have much time to go through his reads with this line. If the line can't stop pressure, the QB has to pick his spot early.
Reply/Quote
Looking forward to hearing the defense of Dalton....
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Reply/Quote
**** Andy... seriously dude
[Image: s4ed9rgnqb251.jpg]
Reply/Quote
Okay **** me. Gosh damnit. Bench him. He’s off. We need a relief pitcher.
This post brought to you by the Cincinnati Bengals. Proud leaders in squandering opportunity, since 1969.
Reply/Quote
(09-10-2017, 03:01 PM)Aquapod770 Wrote: Offense is complete garbage. The failure to even address the line should get multiple people fired.

+100.
[Image: 43325991030_4d39723a8f.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(09-10-2017, 02:58 PM)RunKijanaRun Wrote: Sorry. Shouldn't have called you an a$$. But I still think Dalton is lousy
That's because you're not very football intelligent. Dalton may not be elite, debatably great, but he's not bad or lousy.

Sent from my KFGIWI using Tapatalk
[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote
Dalton needs to go hit the smelling salts and and hit reset on his focus button for this game.
Reply/Quote
Dalton is playing like complete garbage. I blame his bad haircut
Reply/Quote
Third missed opportunity.

This is prime time Andy.

And again I say unto you, It is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle, than for a rich man to enter into the kingdom of God.

Reply/Quote
(09-10-2017, 03:01 PM)Shake n Blake Wrote: People need to get a grip. Dalton had 15 INTs his previous 2 seasons and INTs haven't been a problem for him through his career. Stop judging his entire career on every individual play. He's a good QB. He's having a bad day so far. It happens.

So we gonna act like Andys deep ball hasn't been an issue all his career?

We really gonna go that route?

We really gonna act like him getting tunnel vision on a single receiver hasn't been a problem his whole career?
Reply/Quote
I've never seen Dalton this bad in September.

Quote:"Success doesn’t mean every single move they make is good" ~ Anonymous 
"Let not the dumb have to educate" ~ jj22
Reply/Quote
Huber with a shit punt.
[Image: s4ed9rgnqb251.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(09-10-2017, 03:01 PM)reuben.ahmed Wrote: Core was wide open. Andy does not have deep ball accuracy...

Sure glad we got Ross so Dalton can connect deep with him like that.
Reply/Quote
What the hell Andy
Former Contributor for StripeHype

CEO/Founder of CUE Sports Media

Reply/Quote
We're lucky this is only 3-0
Who Dey!!!

Reply/Quote
(09-10-2017, 03:01 PM)Shake n Blake Wrote: People need to get a grip. Dalton had 15 INTs his previous 2 seasons and INTs haven't been a problem for him through his career. Stop judging his entire career on every individual play. He's a good QB. He's having a bad day so far. It happens.

People are reacting like he's already played 10 games this season, not just week 1
Reply/Quote
Dalton is playing like shit
Reply/Quote
(09-10-2017, 03:01 PM)Aquapod770 Wrote: Offense is complete garbage. The failure to even address the line should get multiple people fired.

You think after twenty years of Alexander his ass wouldn't be on the sidelines bit noooo we have the shittiest coaching staff in the NFL

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Reply/Quote
(09-10-2017, 03:02 PM)blt4584 Wrote: He's not going to have much time to go through his reads with this line. If the line can't stop pressure, the QB has to pick his spot early.

True to some extent, but you clearly see how the mere possibility of pressure has put him in Bad Andy mode, where he’s making all these unforced errors.
This post brought to you by the Cincinnati Bengals. Proud leaders in squandering opportunity, since 1969.
Reply/Quote
We have 3 running backs. Mixon is going to rot on the bench like GIo did when Hill was playing like crap. Let Mixon run the team!
[Image: 43325991030_4d39723a8f.jpg]
Reply/Quote