Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
***Week 1 GameDay Thread...Ravens @ Bengals***
(09-10-2017, 03:00 PM)yellowxdiscipline Wrote: Andy has been trash today
Now THIS is a true statement.

Sent from my KFGIWI using Tapatalk
[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote
(09-10-2017, 03:01 PM)Aquapod770 Wrote: Offense is complete garbage. The failure to even address the line should get multiple people fired.

None of the problems so far have been on the line. 
Reply/Quote
(09-10-2017, 02:59 PM)PhilHos Wrote: Yes. Even the greats sometimes have multi INT games. The fact that I have to explain this saddens me.

It really is pathetic that people pretend 2 INTs in a game is some rare occurrence lol.
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote
Well we're in Post Season form already
Reply/Quote
(09-10-2017, 03:02 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: Looking forward to hearing the defense of Dalton....

Get ready for "He just had a bad game. He's really a top tier QB"
Reply/Quote
Defense keeping the game close at least
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(09-10-2017, 03:00 PM)Millhouse Wrote: on a bright note, Geno and the defense is playing a great first half. *knock on my wood*

Don't forget we are playing against a QB who should be in traction and they lost the best weapon on the first series.
Reply/Quote
I'm surprised no one has mentioned AJ McCarron yet..
Reply/Quote
Andy just isn't looking good but it's still close enough that he can start turning it on.
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

Reply/Quote
(09-10-2017, 03:01 PM)Shake n Blake Wrote: People need to get a grip. Dalton had 15 INTs his previous 2 seasons and INTs haven't been a problem for him through his career. Stop judging his entire career on every individual play. He's a good QB. He's having a bad day so far. It happens.
I hate to say it but maybe Steeler fans are right and many Bengals fans just don't know football. Sad

[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote
By rotation shouldn't that have been Mixons turn? We have got to keep him on the field he can make something out of nothing.
Reply/Quote
(09-10-2017, 03:03 PM)TKUHL Wrote: Sure glad we got Ross so Dalton can connect deep with him like that.

Lol. I see Ross as a slot guy, quick pass and run. He will have the acceleration to perform there and that will all it will be, Dalton doesn't have the accuracy deep. I think only 1 or 2 years of his career did he have decent long ball "catchable" numbers.
[Image: 43325991030_4d39723a8f.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(09-10-2017, 03:03 PM)Utts Wrote: True to some extent, but you clearly see how the mere possibility of pressure has put him in Bad Andy mode, where he’s making all these unforced errors.

He's been off today, no doubt, but I understand why he feels like he has to rush it since the team apparently wants him to die on the field. 
Reply/Quote
This is what we have to look forward to the rest of the season
[Image: s4ed9rgnqb251.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(09-10-2017, 03:03 PM)Ricky Spanish Wrote: Dalton is playing like shit

Agreed
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote
(09-10-2017, 03:03 PM)Housh Wrote: So we gonna act like Andys deep ball hasn't been an issue all his career?

We really gonna go that route?

We really gonna act like him getting tunnel vision on a single receiver hasn't been a problem his whole career?

I don't have the exact stats, but the numbers say he actually has among the highest deep ball completion percentages.
Reply/Quote
Dalton sucks today
Reply/Quote
(09-10-2017, 03:04 PM)Bengalitis Wrote: I'm surprised no one has mentioned AJ McCarron yet..
Only happens if injury or 4 ints by Dalton before half-time.
Reply/Quote
The Ravens look terrible too but they do less mistakes.

And again I say unto you, It is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle, than for a rich man to enter into the kingdom of God.

Reply/Quote
(09-10-2017, 03:04 PM)Au165 Wrote: By rotation shouldn't that have been Mixons turn? We have got to keep him on the field he can make something out of nothing.

yes, but the marvin equation takes years in the league, what your salary is, what you had for breakfast, your height, weight, if you ran this morning, and if gained more than 10 yards in the last series you probably need a break.
[Image: 43325991030_4d39723a8f.jpg]
Reply/Quote