Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
***Week 1 GameDay Thread...Ravens @ Bengals***
Dalton can be frustrating and can be exciting I just wish we were seeing the latter so far
Reply/Quote
(09-10-2017, 03:03 PM)reuben.ahmed Wrote: We have 3 running backs. Mixon is going to rot on the bench like GIo did when Hill was playing like crap. Let Mixon run the team!

Over Marvin?  Agreed.
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
(09-10-2017, 03:05 PM)yellowxdiscipline Wrote: This is what we have to look forward to the rest of the season

Good. Means Marv finally gets the boot.
Reply/Quote
(09-10-2017, 03:02 PM)PhilHos Wrote: That's because you're not very football intelligent. Dalton may not be elite, debatably great, but he's not bad or lousy.

Sent from my KFGIWI using Tapatalk

Old board I was on had Shayne Graham's sister on to defend his crappy ass. Guess we have Andy's family here.
If you see something suspicious, say something suspicious.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
We have LB's playin right
Reply/Quote
(09-10-2017, 03:04 PM)PhilHos Wrote: I hate to say it but maybe Steeler fans are right and many Bengals fans just don't know football. Sad

Just because someone is not of the same opinion as you and Steeler fans doesn't mean they don't know football
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
Dre Kirkpatrick rode that guy's back for 5 yards. Why is this guy on our team!
[Image: 43325991030_4d39723a8f.jpg]
Reply/Quote
Do people forget Dalton was the big divide in Bengaldom prior to his career season in 2015?!??! He was such the topic of big debate on what was holding the team back....then he had that MVP like season, got injured late, and everything quieted down.

I don't think things have changed that much.
Reply/Quote
(09-10-2017, 03:07 PM)reuben.ahmed Wrote: Dre Kirkpatrick rode that guy's back for 5 yards. Why is this guy on our team!

Well it's not to stop the inside run
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
Remember when people used to say that if Dalton had Eifert and Green healthy he'd be unstoppable
Reply/Quote
(09-10-2017, 03:08 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Well it's not to stop the inside run

Lol.
Reply/Quote
Lawson got close on that one
Reply/Quote
97 is so fun to watch.

Reply/Quote
Andy Dalton is the Bengals' weakest link today. It's time for AJ McCarron to play while Andy takes a week off to get his timing -- and his confidence -- back.
Reply/Quote
(09-10-2017, 03:06 PM)RunKijanaRun Wrote: Old board I was on had Shayne Graham's sister on to defend his crappy ass. Guess we have Andy's family here.
Not related to the dude. I'm just not stupid and think 2 bad quarters of play undo his previous years of good QBing.

[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote
two minute warning, damn. zero points. since we don't have any halftime adjustments, will we score at all today? lol
Reply/Quote
Alot of young guys playing on defense.
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

Reply/Quote
(09-10-2017, 03:07 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Just because someone is not of the same opinion as you and Steeler fans doesn't mean they don't know football
No but saying Andy Dalton is trash, lousy, bottom third QB does.

[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote
I'm glad to see the usual positivity is here.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
Reply/Quote
Ok I'm sorry but this is just a sign of shitty QB play

Tyler Eifert our all pro caliber TE one has only one target All half and one catch

How is Tyler Eifert not getting more looks?
Reply/Quote