Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
***Week 1 GameDay Thread...Ravens @ Bengals***
(09-10-2017, 03:09 PM)PhilHos Wrote: Not related to the dude. I'm just not stupid and think 2 bad quarters of play undo his previous years of good QBing.

Sent from my KFGIWI using Tapatalk

To be fair....he has NEVER won a playoff game, and been to five! Has a horrible primetime record, and set the all time NFL record for lowest QB rating on Thursday night football against the Cleveland Clowns, and was booed off the field!
Reply/Quote
(09-10-2017, 03:09 PM)Fan_in_Kettering Wrote: Andy Dalton is the Bengals' weakest link today.  It's time for AJ McCarron to play while Andy takes a week off to get his timing -- and his confidence -- back.

How would pulling him help him get his timing back or help his confidence? He's been off so far, but that seems a bit extreme at this point.
Reply/Quote
(09-10-2017, 03:10 PM)Mickeypoo Wrote: I'm glad to see the usual positivity is here.  

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Wait til the 2nd half.  
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
(09-10-2017, 03:08 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Well it's not to stop the inside run

Sure, fine, but then why doesn't that bum have 5 sacks and 2 rushing TDS then?

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
Reply/Quote
(09-10-2017, 03:09 PM)Fan_in_Kettering Wrote: Andy Dalton is the Bengals' weakest link today. It's time for AJ McCarron to play while Andy takes a week off to get his timing -- and his confidence -- back.

They got in his head early, and he can’t snap out of it. He’s stood there in a clean pocket, and made horrible throws. He couldn’t be playing much worse, so not a lot of risk to brining AJ in.
This post brought to you by the Cincinnati Bengals. Proud leaders in squandering opportunity, since 1969.
Reply/Quote
Eifert may not even be here next season, might as well get the most out of his talent before he is possibly gone. I'm sure our OC came in with a good plan to do that for a few series of plays. :whiteflag: Cool
Reply/Quote
Well this game is over.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Quote:"Success doesn’t mean every single move they make is good" ~ Anonymous 
"Let not the dumb have to educate" ~ jj22
Reply/Quote
(09-10-2017, 03:09 PM)Fan_in_Kettering Wrote: Andy Dalton is the Bengals' weakest link today.  It's time for AJ McCarron to play while Andy takes a week off to get his timing -- and his confidence -- back.

I do not think AJM should be the starter; however, I'm old enough to remember when Forrest Gregg pulled Ken Anderson in the first game of the 1981 season. Worked out pretty well. 
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
That was great defense
Who Dey!!!

Reply/Quote
(09-10-2017, 03:09 PM)Fan_in_Kettering Wrote: Andy Dalton is the Bengals' weakest link today. It's time for AJ McCarron to play while Andy takes a week off to get his timing -- and his confidence -- back.
Yes, put in a guy with very little experience and 0 starting reps during practice this week. THAT'LL lead to better play. Rolleyes

Sent from my KFGIWI using Tapatalk
[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote
game. i'm going outside

Reply/Quote
Our luck ran out.
Reply/Quote
=( We need Burfict.
[Image: 43325991030_4d39723a8f.jpg]
Reply/Quote
Pathetic
Reply/Quote
Well they just made us look bad
Reply/Quote

What in the hell are you people talking about?!?!

The dude just missed Core on a deep ball and turned it over twice on GREAT plays by the linebackers.

How in the hell do yo say his confidence is gone???

Well that play sucked...
Reply/Quote
Running back by committee has never worked here but Marvin has lacked the balls his entire coaching tenure to pick the best player and run with it. Difference between him and other long tenured coaches who have had success in the playoffs. It's sickening. Zampese doesn't even try to adjust play calling to suite our Rbs strengths.
Reply/Quote
Game over this team is trash I'm turning this off
[Image: 83-A0733-D-167-F-44-AB-9994-4-BE98-E6-E353-B.webp]
Reply/Quote

Wont ever happen. Last thing the Bengals want is a qb controversy with their franchise qb.

ANd on that note, TD Ravens. 

Dennard got picked and smoked, no safety help. Sigh
“Don't give up. Don't ever give up.” - Jimmy V

Reply/Quote
Nice pick play there.
This post brought to you by the Cincinnati Bengals. Proud leaders in squandering opportunity, since 1969.
Reply/Quote