Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
***Week 1 GameDay Thread...Ravens @ Bengals***
This is where dalton cements legend status
Reply/Quote
(09-10-2017, 04:11 PM)Sweetness Wrote: Hey guys, remember the Seattle game a few years ago?! There's still a chance!

If Gramps will get his ass oout on the lake and do some fishing, we'll be fine!
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(09-10-2017, 04:11 PM)Sweetness Wrote: Hey guys, remember the Seattle game a few years ago?! There's still a chance!

True, except the 2015 team was good at football
Reply/Quote
(09-10-2017, 04:09 PM)HarleyDog Wrote: We dont suck. We will come back. Have to.

We do. We've lost a lot of good players in free agency over the past 2 years and fans expected scrub backups and rookies to all play at a high level.

It wasn't happening.
Reply/Quote
That 9 and a half minute drive by the Ravens really hurt the chances of Dalton throwing 3 more picks on the day.
“Don't give up. Don't ever give up.” - Jimmy V

Reply/Quote
Can't blame the defense one bit. Anyone does is an idiot.

Andy Daltons time has passed. This is on him. Giving the ball up 4 times would be unacceptable anywhere else, but hell we still have Marvin
Reply/Quote
How embarrassing
Who Dey!!!

Reply/Quote
(09-10-2017, 04:12 PM)Browns Town Bengal Wrote: This is where dalton cements legend status

Montana, Unitas, Baugh, Brady, Dalton ... what a great day to be a Bengals fan.
This post brought to you by the Cincinnati Bengals. Proud leaders in squandering opportunity, since 1969.
Reply/Quote
Disappointing so far.
[Image: 416686247_404249095282684_84217049823664...e=659A7198]
Reply/Quote
(09-10-2017, 04:13 PM)JumboTron Wrote: True, except the 2015 team was good at football

I do miss me some Marvin Jones. 
Reply/Quote
Give Ken Anderson a helmet and shoulderpads
Reply/Quote
Underthrow

Dalton again
Reply/Quote
(09-10-2017, 04:08 PM)JumboTron Wrote: I remember that one play.

Yes, because sacks are the only time a DT can contribute... 

Reply/Quote
embarrasing how many empty seats there are....season opener, division rival, but well deserved!
Reply/Quote
Remember the Seattle game? We got this!

Reply/Quote
Course there's no call
Reply/Quote
(09-10-2017, 04:09 PM)HarleyDog Wrote: We dont suck. We will come back. Have to.

That's the team motto..We don't suck! Which is just slightly different from the other team motto, There's always next year! 
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
What an embarrassment to come out and play like this in front of the bengal greats. Nice 50th anniversary game guys.
Reply/Quote
(09-10-2017, 04:14 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: Yes, because sacks are the only time a DT can contribute... 

Meh...
Reply/Quote
WHAT THE ****
This post brought to you by the Cincinnati Bengals. Proud leaders in squandering opportunity, since 1969.
Reply/Quote