Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
***Week 1 GameDay Thread...Ravens @ Bengals***
MmmOK.. I'm outta here. I'm optimistic something will be on sale at Kroger.. Probably something I don't need or want, but it's on sale DAMMIT! 
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
This is the teams fate as long as Mike brown is alive.
Reply/Quote
(09-10-2017, 04:18 PM)Awful Llama Wrote: What's up with the crowd?  Are they just waiting for the escalators to reverse before they leave?

probably Ravens fans   Smirk
“Don't give up. Don't ever give up.” - Jimmy V

Reply/Quote
The worst part is the Bengals and Ravens are pretty much on par with each other as far as how they've played. If the offense didn't have pee running down their leg the whole game (outside of one drive) the was a very even/winnable game.
Reply/Quote
(09-10-2017, 04:18 PM)jeremydc Wrote: But we've been bitching about it for years

I haven't.  I actually like having the first couple on the road and closing the season with successive home games.
Reply/Quote
(09-10-2017, 04:18 PM)Utts Wrote: Nice tackle, Dre. You stupid POS.

I missed it,did he at least get up and celebrate at a reasonable level per his usual?
Reply/Quote
So for the don't fire Marv because "at least it's not like the 90's" crowd, this team is fast approaching that level of futility.
Reply/Quote
(09-10-2017, 04:17 PM)JumboTron Wrote: Houston getting it handed to them at home, they are going to come in Thurs night one angry football team.

Our coach will be giggling all week.

Will our offense top it's season record 0 points????  Mellow
[Image: 85d8232ebbf088d606250ddec1641e7b.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(09-10-2017, 04:18 PM)jeremydc Wrote: But we've been bitching about it for years

2018: neutral site opener  Pray
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
I know Dalton looks bad but I guarantee you if any coaches in the top half of the league are coaching this team we're winning right now.
Reply/Quote
(09-10-2017, 04:20 PM)JumboTron Wrote: I missed it,did he at least get up and celebrate at a reasonable level per his usual?

He forgot "low man wins" and decided to try to eat the guy with his facemask. 
Reply/Quote
(09-10-2017, 04:16 PM)Brandon00151 Wrote: I think I know the meaning of #Bengals50. That's the number of points our offense will score all season.

Andy might throw that many pics.

Reply/Quote
Well It's official.. My 8 year old made me a sign that said "Sorry your team didn't Win Daddy".. .
Reply/Quote
Least give us a TD
Reply/Quote
Melanie Collins is hot
Reply/Quote
Show more of Melanie!!!!!!!
Reply/Quote
I'm out guys. at least reading your guys comments have been a joy today. Have a good 1.
Reply/Quote
(09-10-2017, 04:20 PM)TKUHL Wrote: I know Dalton looks bad but I guarantee you if any coaches in the top half of the league are coaching this team we're winning right now.

Agreed. 
Reply/Quote
Missed most of this game, just pulled into a bar in OKC... So, how are we looking? LOL
Reply/Quote
The window on this team has closed they look horrible. Great job Marvin getting the team ready the first game of the season, and at home no less.
Reply/Quote