Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
***Week 3 GameDay Thread...Bengals @ Packers***
(09-24-2017, 05:46 PM)Sweetness Wrote: 5min into the game and people are already calling it fixed. Why do you people even watch the game?

To see how fixed it is.   Tongue   J/K
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ    Yeah
Reply/Quote
Shootout
Who Dey!!!

Reply/Quote
I swear Marvin looks so damn panicked every time they pan the camera to him. He seriously looks like he has no freaking clue what's going on. Not that it would be too far of a stretch to think that.
Reply/Quote
Oh well..we ain't losing yet.. Time to get it back..
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
Damn. Atkins was in Rodgers face. Glasgow stays with his man, that's a sack.
Reply/Quote
Hey, on a good note. White shirts, black pants is my favorite Uniform combination.
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
On the list of problems the Bengals have had this year, the refs are like problem #867.

Bad PI call, but good teams deal with bad calls.
Reply/Quote
I didn't know Paris Hilton was a Packer fan. Ninja

Sent from my SM-J327P using Tapatalk
[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote
Let's hope the Bengals offense doesn't go into hibernation the rest of the way. I've seen way too many games where they look awesome on the first drive and then suck the rest of the way.
Reply/Quote
Marvin had to call a time out after the review cause their a bunch of hot heads. He had to get their head back in the game. didnt help much though.
Reply/Quote
(09-24-2017, 05:45 PM)bengalrick Wrote: OMG, Romo is terrible; he won’t shut up

He's got a whole lot to say huh ? LOL
Reply/Quote
(09-24-2017, 05:48 PM)BengalFanInNJ Wrote: Let's hope the Bengals offense doesn't go into hibernation the rest of the way. I've seen way too many games where they look awesome on the first drive and then suck the rest of the way.

I was thinking that too
Reply/Quote
(09-24-2017, 05:48 PM)BengalFanInNJ Wrote: Let's hope the Bengals offense doesn't go into hibernation the rest of the way. I've seen way too many games where they look awesome on the first drive and then suck the rest of the way.

Those are Marvins in game adjustments.
Reply/Quote
Keep throwing to AJ Green.
[Image: 43325991030_4d39723a8f.jpg]
Reply/Quote
Fix..lol
Even Mr Fix it, me doesn't see any fix yet today.. 
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
(09-24-2017, 05:44 PM)Fan_in_Kettering Wrote: Tony Romo is a terrific announcer.

Yeah I never cared for him much as a player (probably because he was a cowboy), but he's already becoming one of my favorite analysts. Good analysis and little to no BS. He's very smart and clearly studied the teams during the week
Reply/Quote
wow we have a tight end

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
Why do they continue to try to force the runs to the right, when there is clearly no push from that side of the OL?

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
Is Eifert hurt again?
Reply/Quote
Dalton right on target so far today. Let's hope it continues.
Reply/Quote