Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
***Week 3 GameDay Thread...Bengals @ Packers***
Since when can you push a player into the receiver during a free catch.
Reply/Quote
(09-24-2017, 06:49 PM)TheLeonardLeap Wrote: F'ing Jackson.... the hell are you doing?

He's young, one bad play earlier and made up for it with a huge play right after. Another bad play there but neither cost us points. I'm excited to see how he makes up for that one!
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Season over if we lose this game. We have Dallas and Minnesota on the road in October. We wont win those games.
Reply/Quote
So THIS is what it looks like when you have a competent play caller. Wish fred was here to make himself a joke defending his boy KZ.

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote
(09-24-2017, 06:48 PM)Tomkat Wrote: Don't hate me... but I REALLY LIKE Romo as an announcer!

So do I.

Reply/Quote
(09-24-2017, 06:51 PM)grampahol Wrote: Poor WJ.. He'll catch 57 varieties of hell for that bad play.. 
Yep. That's the last we'll see of him today and next week he'll be inactive due to some mystery illness.

Sent from my SM-J327P using Tapatalk
[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote
Agree with the comments about Romo. I enjoy learning a deeper level of football from him, love the breakdowns.
Reply/Quote
(09-24-2017, 06:51 PM)grampahol Wrote: Poor WJ.. He'll catch 57 varieties of hell for that bad play.. 

Saw 2-3 bad plays by him, but he did have that nice pick-6. So probably still net positive.

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
Reply/Quote
That should have been a foul giving the Bengals the ball with time on the clock to take a long FG. You cant push a player back into the person calling fair catch.
Reply/Quote
Remember the big lead the Packers had on the Bengals the last time they played?

Lots of game left

----Debbie Downer
Reply/Quote
What a helluva first half! Who dey!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Reply/Quote
(09-24-2017, 06:53 PM)TKUHL Wrote: That should have been a foul giving the Bengals the ball with time on the clock to take a long FG. You cant push a player back into the person calling fair catch.

Yes you actually can.
Reply/Quote
(09-24-2017, 06:51 PM)TKUHL Wrote: Since when can you push a player into the receiver during a free catch.

Since when can you not?
Reply/Quote
(09-24-2017, 06:52 PM)thillan Wrote: Agree with the comments about Romo. I enjoy learning a deeper level of football from him, love the breakdowns.

It's like having Wyche's Warrior or Sunset Bengal in the booth!
Reply/Quote
First time all year the Bengals heard boos that weren't for them!
“Don't give up. Don't ever give up.” - Jimmy V

Reply/Quote
(09-24-2017, 06:38 PM)Awful Llama Wrote: Naked egg taco, 'cause, 'MUrica!

Looked pretty dang good.
Reply/Quote
(09-24-2017, 06:52 PM)packerbacker Wrote: Season over if we lose this game. We have Dallas and Minnesota on the road in October. We wont win those games.

Rodgers has looked pretty unRodgers like thus far. The pressure seems to have him a tick off. 
Reply/Quote
Anyone know why boyd still isn't playing?
Reply/Quote
WJ shouldn't have been anywhere near the return guy..  Sure Simmons let's him know about it till he's in the fetal position in bed tonight.. lol
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
I guess this means that Mike Florio will come on tomorrow morning saying how there are unnamed players within the Packers locker room who want Kaepernick.
Reply/Quote