Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
***Week 3 GameDay Thread...Bengals @ Packers***
Bad decisions by Dalton. You can't take a sack there. You just can't!
[Image: 51209558878_91a895e0bb_m.jpg]
Reply/Quote
This Lazor needs more tuning....
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
thought Andy had time to chuck it outta bounds, he is pretty good at that afterall.

still a bad miss by Bullock though. needed those 3
“Don't give up. Don't ever give up.” - Jimmy V

Reply/Quote
We had the right play called but Kroft failed to pick up his blocker. Andy had no way to get rid of the ball as he was still in the pocket so it would have been intentional grounding.
Reply/Quote
(09-24-2017, 07:30 PM)reuben.ahmed Wrote: Elliot hits 61 yarder to win the game, fat man misses shorter FG during game. Should have kept thin man.

You do realize Elliot has missed 2 FGs this year don't you?
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
Knew it...just knew it.
[Image: mmubti.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(09-24-2017, 07:25 PM)PDub80 Wrote: Dre seems to ALWAYS get those PI or holding calls. It's bs to always the officials. It's been happening for years. A knock on him out of college was that he was grabby and would have to change.... He hasn't.

The TD had Dunlap coming over to close Rodgers off of end zone. Dre left his man wide open rather than allow his teammates to make a play.

Go watch the PI and tell me it was, Nelson straight fell down. Only contact was before ball was thrown and within 5 yards and was as initiated by Nelson as it was Kirk. He released well before the ball was thrown. Nelson fell 2 secs later. Perfectly legal, it's Bs to blame a player for a bad call. 

I don't know about the TD as I only watched it once and not that closely but it sure seemed Rogers could walk into the end zone. If so Dre had a better shot of rushing him and stopping or forcing a bad throw than Dunlap or any other player getting to him in time to tackle him short
Reply/Quote
Had to get points on that drive. Set up with nice field position and screw it all up with a sack.
Reply/Quote
(09-24-2017, 07:29 PM)reuben.ahmed Wrote: why does dalton go down there instead of throwing it away? Bullock is ***** worthless.
He was in the pocket. He throws it away it's intentional grounding.

Sent from my SM-J327P using Tapatalk
[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote
(09-24-2017, 07:30 PM)Housh Wrote: Andy hasn’t made a play downfield against the blitz once all season

Should have had a checkdown or at the very least threw it away... But nope. Let's panic and take a sack, making the fg attempt more difficult 
Reply/Quote
(09-24-2017, 07:29 PM)Pat5775 Wrote: In addition to his game winner, he missed one just like that earlier today 

that never matters in times like this  Sarcasm

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
(09-24-2017, 07:26 PM)matmaven Wrote: No way it can be debated - Lazor's offensive scheme and calls are a HUGE improvement.

Yes....But the O-line is still the weak link......as the they just showed. When was the last time Andy threw it past 20 yds? Seriously....I can't remember.
Reply/Quote
(09-24-2017, 07:30 PM)reuben.ahmed Wrote: Elliot hits 61 yarder to win the game, fat man misses shorter FG during game. Should have kept thin man.

Elliott also missed a 30 yarder, and like half of everything he attempted in practice and preseason.

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
Reply/Quote
I agree, why did Dalton take that sack? **** he had you by the single ankle! Throw the ball away. Those -3 are on Dalton.
[Image: 43325991030_4d39723a8f.jpg]
Reply/Quote
This is where Marvin hurts us the most halftime adjustments
Reply/Quote
What the hell is going on? why did they go back to the starting line?
Reply/Quote
(09-24-2017, 07:30 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Andy...didn't get rid of the ball properly at all!

As a QB 2hen someone is dragging you down and your between the hashes. Do not I repeat do not try to throw it away which more than likely  will end in strip fumble or INT.
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

Reply/Quote
Need a spy on Rodgers.
Reply/Quote
can you feel the tide in favor of the packers now?
Reply/Quote
RT false started. Rodgers left uncovered because Guenther didn't learn from last week.

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
Reply/Quote