Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
***Week 7 GameDay Thread...Bengals @ Steelers***
We need a TD
Who Dey!!!

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
hmmmm. might as well unleash them Paulie G. We ain't covering well or tackling well.
Reply/Quote
I guess our D got the memo after all..let the bad guys play heroes for the viewing audience and tv revenue..
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
(10-22-2017, 07:20 PM)Joelist Wrote: Even with the MJ play this is still essentially a done deal - down two scores is all but hopeless.

Stick ‘em with a fork. They’re done.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Reply/Quote
Yeah, I told a colleague at halftime that the steelers would eventually win by 20.
Reply/Quote
(10-22-2017, 07:20 PM)Joelist Wrote: Even with the MJ play this is still essentially a done deal - down two scores is all but hopeless.

Considering they will only have two more possessions this game you are probably correct.
Reply/Quote
Been dominated in the trenches for the most part
Reply/Quote
Has anyone else noticed Burfict has been playing SAM and Vigil has been playing WILL the entire game?
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

Reply/Quote
Critical possession right here if we're to have any hope.
Reply/Quote
(10-22-2017, 07:19 PM)bjf123 Wrote: Still arm tackling.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
You know of a better way to tackle, wise guy? Do you?

Mellow

Sent from my KFGIWI using Tapatalk
[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote
3 straight FGs by the squeeler kicker...
Reply/Quote
bench Dre. how many games will he cost us this year.
Reply/Quote
So, I've been at Lowe's and WalMart the whole time... what bullshit penalty did I miss... PI on Dre K?
Reply/Quote
(10-22-2017, 06:49 PM)pally Wrote: he was beat...nothing left to do but grab

No. You grab before the ball is throw to prevent a TD and get a measly 5 yard penalty for holding, not when the ball is in the air where it's pass interference and spot of the ball foul. It was an exceptionally stupid play.

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
Burfict has been virtually invisible, Vigil showing he's an amateur.
[Image: 43325991030_4d39723a8f.jpg]
Reply/Quote
23 is Marvin’s peak score. The best we can hope for is a tie
Reply/Quote
(10-22-2017, 07:17 PM)Housh Wrote: How TF is he supposed to keep up with Brown man com

Williams didn’t react at all that wasn’t Dre fault

Williams sat still and didn’t guard anything

Kirkpatrick is getting $15m this year. Nobody is asking him to be Sanders. Just make tackles, don't leave people wide open, don't get stiff armed to the ground like a little B, and don't be pure garbage back there.

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
Reply/Quote
Must get points here....have to
Reply/Quote
Wonderful

Did dirty Bengals LB Vontaze Burfict kick a Steelers player?
https://sports.yahoo.com/dirty-bengals-lb-vontaze-burfict-kick-steelers-player-210003448.html?soc_src=social-sh&soc_trk=ma
Reply/Quote
Now we need a miracle.
Reply/Quote