Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
***Week 8 GameDay Thread...Colts @ Bengals***
That was a terrible roughing call. Brissett was falling backwards. Not sure how Lawson could magically keep him up in that situation.
Reply/Quote
(10-29-2017, 03:30 PM)TheLeonardLeap Wrote: Such a BS penalty.

That is going to get called all day long. The BS was that "incomplete" pass.
This post brought to you by the Cincinnati Bengals. Proud leaders in squandering opportunity, since 1969.
Reply/Quote
Prediction : 3 and Out first possession of the 2nd half by Blandy and Cincinnati Paychecks.. Anybody ?
Reply/Quote
(10-29-2017, 03:32 PM)Atomic Orange Wrote: Who didn't see that coming?

Giving points up at halftime

With some ref help on that non-grounding and roughing the passer penalty.

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
Reply/Quote
(10-29-2017, 03:32 PM)reuben.ahmed Wrote: mixon better start 2nd half, ****.

If they do as last week, you won't see him until almost 4th quarter. .
1968 Bengal Fan
Reply/Quote
Seems Marvin was pissed the Colts didn't get called for grounding when Colt QB threw it away. Looked like he was in the pocket.
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Excellent clock management by the colts, im impressed.
Reply/Quote
(10-29-2017, 03:31 PM)matmaven Wrote: I would expect a professional QB to be able to make that throw.

Indeed. You see other QBs make those kind of throws all of the time. That said, I was severely disappointed on the effort by Green there. The ball hit him in the foot, you can't tell me he couldn't have at least tried to get his hands underneath that.
Reply/Quote
(10-29-2017, 03:33 PM)Shake n Blake Wrote: Right. I've never seen a pro QB miss a throw against his body on the run.

Bench him.
You think he'd believe me if I told him that Tom Brady doesn't have 100% completion % every week? Mellow

Sent from my SM-J327P using Tapatalk
[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote
(10-29-2017, 03:31 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Marvin being too aggressive on our last offensive series is going to cost us points,

That... Is pretty much exactly what happened
Reply/Quote
(10-29-2017, 03:30 PM)Shake n Blake Wrote: Ok. It was a bad throw. Should we bench him?

Is that a rhetorical question, or should I answer it?  Nervous
“Don't give up. Don't ever give up.” - Jimmy V

Reply/Quote
(10-29-2017, 03:31 PM)Nately120 Wrote: David Ruffin the passer.

"I'm David Ruffin"

[Image: tomhanksdavidspumpkinssnl.png.CROP.promo-xlarge2.png]
Reply/Quote
Just an awful sloppy game by both lousy teams. There are good games in the NFL this week. This is not one of them.
1968 Bengal Fan
Reply/Quote
I wonder how much more respect Marv has gained across the league after that lackluster pathetic effort in the 1st half against a crap team?

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(10-29-2017, 03:35 PM)PhilHos Wrote: You think he'd believe me if I told him that Tom Brady doesn't have 100% completion % every week? Mellow

Sent from my SM-J327P using Tapatalk

You think anyone outside this forum would believe that you just compared Andy to Tom?
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
(10-29-2017, 02:46 PM)BigPapaKain Wrote: It looks bad when an entire division is garbage?

I don't think the Steelers are nearly as bad as we hope they are.
Reply/Quote
I see the Bengals OL making the Colts D look like the '85 Bears.
Reply/Quote
(10-29-2017, 03:36 PM)kevin Wrote: Just an awful sloppy game by both lousy teams.  There are good games in the NFL this week.  This is not one of them.

[Image: oS3Qd2AZZ-620x396.png]
[Image: 43325991030_4d39723a8f.jpg]
Reply/Quote
Alright!  Time for the half time adjustments Marvin says don't exist because they don't with Marvin..unless you consider not scoring in the 2nd half adjustments.. 
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
Offensive line sucks, Erickson WTF, and Gunther soft ass Defensive play calling.
https://twitter.com/JAKEAKAJ24
J24

Jessie Bates left the Bengals and that makes me sad!
Reply/Quote