Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
***Week 8 GameDay Thread...Colts @ Bengals***
Our defense is trash
[Image: 83-A0733-D-167-F-44-AB-9994-4-BE98-E6-E353-B.webp]
Reply/Quote
Awful defensive play call brining the house 3rd and 13 against a QB that's had issues throwing.
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Defense wins championchimps.
Reply/Quote
Sold out to get pressure. Easy TD for Colts.
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote
(10-29-2017, 04:17 PM)michaelsean Wrote: A turnover every now and then would’ve nice

What is that?
Reply/Quote
this is like watching the Bengals vs the Bengals
“Don't give up. Don't ever give up.” - Jimmy V

Reply/Quote
Who gives a **** about jake Elliot kicker Isn’t even an issue this year our defense sucks our offense sucks there’s no consistency
Who Dey!!!

Reply/Quote
(10-29-2017, 04:18 PM)PhilHos Wrote: For the season. Mellow

Sent from my SM-J327P using Tapatalk

For doing what... Mellow
Reply/Quote
(10-29-2017, 04:15 PM)matmaven Wrote: Jake Elliott with his 5th 50-plus-yard FG on the season -- a new #Eagles record. 51-yarder there gives Eagles 20-0 lead.

Funny, I guess.

#We shoulda drafted Zane Gonzalez

psssttt........Phil, I posted that as sarcasm as Zane Gonzalez is having a terrible year and many were calling us stupid for taking Elliott over him.  
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
Guenther needs to go. The Defense doesn't respect him at all.
https://twitter.com/JAKEAKAJ24
J24

Jessie Bates left the Bengals and that makes me sad!
Reply/Quote
Burfict has looked a little off today. Of course, so has the entire defense.
This post brought to you by the Cincinnati Bengals. Proud leaders in squandering opportunity, since 1969.
Reply/Quote
We're making one of the worst teams in the league look like world beaters...

So what does that say about us?
Reply/Quote
This team has givin' up on Marv...and Marv has just plain gave up. This should be Marvin's last game, but it won't be.
Reply/Quote
(10-29-2017, 04:18 PM)Synric Wrote: Awful defensive play call brining the house 3rd and 13 against a QB that's had issues throwing.

His throws haven't been a problem, it's been the receivers catching them.

With that said, I think they were going sack or bust to drive them out of FG range.
Reply/Quote
(10-29-2017, 04:15 PM)Pat5775 Wrote: This is burficts last game for a looooooong time

He was neutered pre season..no little Vontezes in his future..
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
(10-29-2017, 04:07 PM)jfkbengals Wrote: Jags are much better than people give them credit for.  With consistent QB play they are dangerous.

I guess I should say consistently good QB play, as Bortles can also be consistently bad. Cool

If i had to predict a score for the Jags game, based on play today...i'd say blowout and possibly shut out for the Jags.

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(10-29-2017, 04:19 PM)bfine32 Wrote: #We shoulda drafted Zane Gonzalez

psssttt........Phil, I posted that as sarcasm as Zane Gonzalez is having a terrible year and many were calling us stupid for taking Elliott over him.  
Glad to see that SOMEONE is constantly thinking about me. Helps my self confidence.

Sent from my SM-J327P using Tapatalk
[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote
Dalton's demeanor everytime he gets up now is like "what the living ****."
[Image: 43325991030_4d39723a8f.jpg]
Reply/Quote
Brisset showing Andy how its done.
Reply/Quote
(10-29-2017, 04:20 PM)Utts Wrote: Burfict has looked a little off today. Of course, so has the entire defense.

Burfict has been a no show for 2 weeks
[Image: 83-A0733-D-167-F-44-AB-9994-4-BE98-E6-E353-B.webp]
Reply/Quote