Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
***Week 10 GameDay Thread...Bengals @ Titans***
There was Ross’s chance. See ya in 2018
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(11-12-2017, 03:39 PM)Pat5775 Wrote: Agreed. They tried it once but Andy put the ball a bit too high for Mixon to catch it. The coaches are probably too afraid to try it again   Whatever

The screen play?  Had to put it up over the linemen.  I thnk the poster was referring more to regular routes.

Nice play!
Reply/Quote
(11-12-2017, 03:40 PM)Trademark Wrote: Meanwhile the Steelers are struggling against the Colts lol

LOLZ, we totally killed the Colts.  It's over for them.  Duh.
Reply/Quote
And look.. Ross sighting, and he was slow and not where he should have been. LaFell immediately talking to him about it.

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
Reply/Quote
Wrong read by John Ross.
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

Reply/Quote
Man I usually like this announcing crew but... They are horrible today
Reply/Quote
Was that the first Dalton to Ross "not even close" pass? Nice.
Reply/Quote
Pitt losing 7-0 to Colts now.
[Image: hFcJI4.png]
Reply/Quote
(11-12-2017, 03:41 PM)michaelsean Wrote: There was Ross’s chance. See ya in 2018

I think he got himself too close to the sideline, letting the DB cut him off.
Reply/Quote
Safety coming up
Reply/Quote
Maybe that’s why the coaches have kept Ross off of the field lol
[Image: 83-A0733-D-167-F-44-AB-9994-4-BE98-E6-E353-B.webp]
Reply/Quote
(11-12-2017, 03:42 PM)Nately120 Wrote: Was that the first Dalton to Ross "not even close" pass? Nice.

Today?  Yes.  Ever?  No.
Reply/Quote
(11-12-2017, 03:41 PM)TheLeonardLeap Wrote: And look.. Ross sighting, and he was slow and not where he should have been. LaFell immediately talking to him about it.

He was saying " I know man, Andy over throws us all the time too."

I don't think that's what happened but if that's what he said it wouldn't be wrong lol
Reply/Quote
(11-12-2017, 03:41 PM)jfkbengals Wrote: The screen play?  Had to put it up over the linemen.  I thnk the poster was referring more to regular routes.

Nice play!
Any place he can get open and make some moves. Going up the middle with a hand off isn't getting it with this line.
Reply/Quote
(11-12-2017, 03:41 PM)TheLeonardLeap Wrote: And look.. Ross sighting, and he was slow and not where he should have been. LaFell immediately talking to him about it.

Are you saying we need to bench Lafell and force it to Ross?  I'm with ya!!!!
Reply/Quote
(11-12-2017, 03:42 PM)cinci4life Wrote: Pitt losing 7-0 to Colts now.

Lol the Steelers are weird, they struggle against awful teams and look the the greatest team ever against good teams
[Image: 83-A0733-D-167-F-44-AB-9994-4-BE98-E6-E353-B.webp]
Reply/Quote
great play by Wilson there to pin them
“Don't give up. Don't ever give up.” - Jimmy V

Reply/Quote
Can't make that shit up
Reply/Quote
Jesus Dre
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
3rd and 6, time for soft coverage
Reply/Quote